Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Next Banned Temporarily

NeXt has been banned temporarily for constantly going off topic in Market channel, swearing at the mods for muting him, and harrassing the mods trying to do their jobs.

OMG yeah learner. you know what your do. you raping the game. SHITLOAD peeps hate that. and better unban me fast..

That is the type of attitude and response that required me to ban you.

Everyone knows that Learner is that kind of man that will ban you and forget that you exist.

So messing with him is pointless because you can't piss off walking oasis of peace, he will

rather ignore you. :) NeXt, dang you why you did it? Evil you. *sigh*

Regards.

This has nothing to do with this particular ban, but I think it should be mandatory that a chat log be posted if a person is banned for spamming, swearing, etc.

Not only should "the peoples" be able to see the justification for the actions of the moderators, but it will also let players know how far they can go before being banned.

And I take exception to the fact that this ban is labelled as "temporary". I've never seen any other ban labelled that way. All other bans are in place until Entropy reviews it and gives you that second (and final) chance. Next is getting special treatment because of his popularity or oldbie status. Or Learner is afraid to ban an oldbie and spark off a new round of quitting.

Regardless, the rules should be applied consistently to all players.

No offense intended Next, I'd say this about anyone receiving a "temp" ban.

plz be good NeXt ur like t3h R0xx0rz Learner is just doing his job

yeah and who beamed me to wrait. still no anser.. thats why i start freaking out i was busy with essences and I LOSED fucking 1k fire essences but that none know..

The reason I said temporary is I did not feel a full ban was needed and was letting him know he had a good chance of being let back in AFTER HE STARTS BEHAVING

the beamed wraith thing shouldn't of been done if there was no reason that would make me upset to to lose 1k fire essences...

The beam was because you have been ignoring the kicks and mutes, so another step needed to be taken. You yourself said in the market channel the muting and kicking did no good because you just go back in and do it again.

beaming to the wraith Learner isn't for wut NeXt did beaming to wraith is for blocking brides and passages and stuff and soon that won't be needed at all unless a team of peeps start blocking...

thats why i freaked out. i am a little relaxing now but you can belive iam mad and start asking who did it i still dont have the anser..

[NeXt]: lmoa i was mute 10 times in 1 day :D

That is part of the reason why additional steps then muting were needed along with

[NeXt]: and you can mute me every day but it DONT smegING WORKS

Now clean up your act, language, and attitude!

beaming to the wraith Learner isn't for wut NeXt did beaming to wraith is for blocking brides and passages and stuff and soon that won't be needed at all unless a team of peeps start blocking...

I agree. Beaming a player anywhere doesn't help if the offense is spamming. That was the wrong move, probably motivated by Learner's anger at not being listened to.

Post a chat log. I'd like to see what happened.

learner post next time compleet logs i will do it for you :D

[NeXt]: OKA WHo did that

[NeXt]: with stupid mod did that

[jakoblin]: haha

[NeXt]: you can mute me but no fucking beam to noobie helper..

[shroko]: smedge

[shroko]: jc #3

[NeXt]: hello ? who beamed me ?

[jakoblin]: ent

[NeXt]: Hello with mod beamed me away !

[NeXt]: i dont like that

[NeXt]: and you can mute me every day but it DONT FUCKING WORKS

[Aerowind]: next ur going to get kicked by me soon

[banquo]: Selling 2 Tit Serp Swords (15000 gc each), 2 Tit Chains (4250 gc each), one Tit Short (1300 gc each) and more, pm me please.

You were booted by Learner!

I'm not here to argue, and I don't want to post several hours of logs and this is not a democracy. I've told you what you need to do in order be let back into the game by me.

I've told you what you need to do in order be let back into the game by me.

i dont do it learner i can do othere thinks to. i freaked out becourse you beamed or some one els.