Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

Unreal Engine

i think that when Unreal 3 engine comes out ENT needs to implement it.

I never spammed any forums. I just had a wave of ideas.

hmmm....

did you know that the Unreal 3 engine is more for FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS than MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES? -_-

u can make 3rd person view with unreal, im pretty sure. And with some builtin aimbot its ez to play for everyone. Just map making would take ages.

The problem is money. those few hundreds of players of el cant pay for the unreal engine. And ent probably cant pay it too =D

i think that when Unreal 3 engine comes out ENT needs to implement it.

I'm sure Entropy will consider it as soon as you donate those couple of million dollars the unreal engine costs.

That girl is Leloo DUH, and i think it was Cameron Diaz (not sure) who played her in the movie "the fifth element" (with Bruce Willies, and an ensamble of burned out hollywood actors)....

Now back to our subject: "When are you going to be crowned again the infamous king of spamming???"

Thats leelo? gee, i need to treat her better. and i am no longer the infamous king of spamming. i think i talked about that in another forum

That girl is Leloo DUH, and i think it was Cameron Diaz (not sure) who played her in the movie "the fifth element" (with Bruce Willies, and an ensamble of burned out hollywood actors)....

imdb tells us that it was Milla Jovovich from Ukraine. Not that the name rings any bells here.. :D

imdb tells us that it was Milla Jovovich from Ukraine. Not that the name rings any bells here.. :D

wasnt she from the resident evil movie? :D

Milla Jovovich from Ukraine hehe??? that is why she didn't speak a word during the movie... :D makes sence anyhow back to our subject:

Anyhow back on subject... Ent if you can't affoard a Tropical island why not settle with the eucratic climate of IP after all you own it ... :D ???

It's only 800K USD, I was considering buying it, but then I can't buy my tropical island...

Tropical Island?? Am i invited c'mon plz say i'm invited <_<

It's only 800K USD, I was considering buying it, but then I can't buy my tropical island...

ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to post images comparing the two to show how obviously different looking they were, but I couldn't find any that were appropriate for a public forum. :D

I was going to post images comparing the two to show how obviously different looking they were, but I couldn't find any that were appropriate for a public forum.  :P

Two nice pictures (linking not allowed, just copy/paste the urls into a new browser window):

Cameron://www.superiorpics.com/cameron_diaz/images/cameron016.jpg

Milla://www.superiorpics.com/milla_jovovich/images/milla014.jpg

http://www.superiorpics.com/