Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowCircuit

Take Away The Mm Perk

i gotta admit mm perk is a HUGE change to the way you play the game,i think its better off how it was in the old days with just the cape being able to give monster magnetism,right now most newbies are told to get the mm perk and it totally changes the way the game appears to them,they can go anywhere without worrying about dying, when the fun in the game is the risk that you might die ;)

Or, we could raise the PP by 2 like the BP an MS Perks. that way no new will waste 7 whole pp on it <_<

Well, it's also a nice perk to have for someone who simply doesn't like the fighting but enjoys other aspects of the game such as exploring, alchemy etc... I would've be dead a thousand of times if it wasn't for my mm perk ;-)

I agree with wytter, although it does change the perspective for newbies, it also alows exploration and for someone to get to know the ins and outs of the games, as well as doing alchemy and mining etc.

I say keep it! :)

I also agree with Wytter.

It's best to keep it for those who don't like to fight and just like to wander maps harvesting and raising thier alch. I sertianly wouldn't want to be attacked by male goblins while in the gold mines in VOTD or in the Marsh or anywhere else for that matter. It's best just to keep the MM perk plus, the MM Cape can break so it would be hard to pay for a new one. Especially if your a Newbie with low cash trying to save up.

also disadvange for getting perk mm is monster gobs don't instaned attack when too close to them

maybe pp for mm should be raise little more cause does give huge advange by have it

maybe pp for mm should be raise little more cause does give huge advange by have it

Hmm, honestly I don't think that it'd be fair towards the people who had already taken the MM perk to suddenly raise the pp requirement - if the pp requirement for a certain perk is to be raised or lowered, the perk should be deleted (and pps returned) and the person who took the perk would need to reapply the perk in order to use it.

Just in case someone wouldn't want to use 7 pps on MM (I would :))

ethier make its reall yhard to get or only have the cape its only helpping newb bag thieves...

Noobs stealing noob fighters stuff.... >.> MM perk poons thee! Go fight bunnies! booo111~~!

I'd like to see the MM perk & cape reduce the chance of the monster deciding to go after you. Maybe make it think your a higher level player then your are instead of making you 100% immune. That way it may make orcs & gobs ignore you before they normally would, but you'd still have to beware the cyclops & fluffy.

I think it should be only a mm cape not a perk, newbies shouldn't be able to roam where ever they want or others make a alt char to get perk to go steal peoples stuff, makin it just a cape would help with that

I'd like to see the MM perk & cape reduce the chance of the monster deciding to go after you. Maybe make it think your a higher level player then your are instead of making you 100% immune. That way it may make orcs & gobs ignore you before they normally would, but you'd still have to beware the cyclops & fluffy.

Now That, is a good idea.

If your going to have the MM perk tooken away and keep the MM Cape, atelast deduce the chances of monsters comming after you. And deduce the chances of the MM Cape breaking.

that no fun take favor spot out game on me

here alternative idea that it perk form if get make so can not fight at all to anyone or any animal so then one get perk could not be fighters and it mean if in pk zone player could not attack and other player ether could not attack them ethier too

hey with this watch pk event would not get killed at all anymore with this revision perk

Edited by jamesvm

here alternative idea that it perk form if get make so can not fight at all to anyone or any animal so then one get perk could not be fighters and it mean if in pk zone player could attack ether could not attack them ethier too

hey with this watch pk event would not get killed at all anymore with this revision perk

That would be nice. (Anyone remember the earlier discussion about PK-switches?) This refers to the perk only, right, not the cape?

-Lyn-

here alternative idea that it perk form if get make so can not fight at all to anyone or any animal so then one get perk could not be fighters and it mean if in pk zone player could attack ether could not attack them ethier too

That would be nice. (Anyone remember the earlier discussion about PK-switches?) This refers to the perk only, right, not the cape?

-Lyn-

correct

keep both mm perk and cape... wots the problem with that?

maybe ent should rise the perk cost...

that first suggest but did not like it