Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Are You On The Riaa Hitlist?

Do you use Kazaa or Shareaza? or even LimeWire or Ares? It dosn't matter, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) are cracking down on the P2P usage, they have a hitlist of P2P usernames, are you on the list? do you even know? the list is here and is on 2 pages:

http://www.g4techtv.com/techtvvault/featur...t_List_pg1.html

If you are on that list, i have a suggestion, run and hide, RUN AND HIDE! *ahem* sorry, been watching too much Oceans Eleven...

Disclaimer

Elternal lands will not take any responibility if you get caught using the P2P clients mentioned in this post, use them at your own risk :)

MGM studios sent me a lovely email after I downloaded the latest Stargate Atlantis over BitTorrent.

Excuse me, but I missed it when it was on TV and they don't play reruns. WTF am I supposed to do?

An amusing twist is that I have a TV tuner card in my computer. If I had thought about it before hand, I could have set it up to record it for me. The end result would be the same, only no nasty email.

Whew! I'm not on the list.

But then again, I'm in Canada. I think we had a high court judge throw out the record industry's request to subpeona names from the ISPs in Canada. But that'll probably last as long as legalized pot did last summer. The man's got me down.

Damn you cicero, in England we're still waiting for SG-A :ph34r: I want it now!!

Yea i know, but the last i've seen of SG anything was the last one of season 8.. is season 9 out over there yet?

Hmm maybe i messed the seasons up :ph34r: Is the end of season 8 the 2 part one when Jack gets frozen or is that 7..

How to cheat Riaa:

1.)Get some Canadian Fucker to download all your songs for you.

2.)Put them all in one huge .Zip Folder (I don't think G-Mail Has a Limit)

3.)Leave your computer on over night (If you have 56k)

4.)Enjoy Your Stolen Music.

FAQ

Why Should I steal From RIAA

You see, It's RIAA's fault no one wants their shitty music. People could steal music on Cassettes since the 70's, but now they are pissed off and want money, but their Sub-Suffient music is too shitty so no one wants it. Everyone just steals from them, it's fucking stupid. RIAA should just let us download whatever we want and stop invading our privacy. No one should take RIAA Seriously, No one should take music in the last 2 descades Seriously. Jessica Simpson...Michael Jackson...What the fuck?

Can whales Have Orgies

Yes, Some Whales have group Sex.

Isn't Stealing Wrong

Np, Cool people steal. Jimmy Page stole things, look at where he is now. HE IS GOD FOR FUCK'S SAKE!