Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vgame

Hmm....just A Bag....

I'm just saying that when u die and go back all u fid is a bag...no bodie...no ashes...just a bag i waana see mydead self lying on the ground! :D

(Leone)

No actually what I'm saying is that when u kill a deer what do u see on the ground. You see its dead body. When ppl die there bodie should stay around as long as the bags do...

(Leone)

Well for dears and other kind of animals/monster the case is that their corpses dissapear only when it is time for them to respawn... so i guess it is more appropriate for a dead player's body to lie in the place it died... only while you roam around the underworld and dissapear when you exit....

Offcourse it would be only resonable that no bodies will be allowed in the underwordl or else someone by repeatedly using the "suicide" command can fill the underworld with corpses

As a final thought I wan't to say.. that there are more important things that need to be implemented in this game... and we should not waste Ent's time for something as trivial as this.....

Well this game is going to the dogs if ent doesnt even care about eye candy

Thanks for posting that...plus this could become a better way to grab items from ppl uve PK'd and stuff like that...or just sme idiot newbs...

(Leone)[sorry about the stupid newbs thing :D ]

It would be a better way to find ppls death bags and scamers can get great use of it, when u see abody in the floor ull check the bag : when u see only a bag u prolly wont check it becus its prolly ujust bones in ur eyes

In my eyes, My idea in general. I say we just drop the whole "dop items when you die" thing. That way everyone remains happy while people don't PK eachother for items that they one being PKed ( was PKed ) droped. It's simpler that way. and if you don't want an item, simply drop it. It'll dissapeare in a short while anyways. just as long as you don't flood the place with bags. :S

True Fred. The game would lose alot of his charm if there wasnt the chance to loose stuff when u die.

What would be PKing about then

I don't want to attack u onthis one snowdew but are u playing el very long?

I have a life piwi so I don't play EL very oftenly. and I've ben playing for about 4 months I beleve. Including the account I had Before the server crash.

OK 1 thing im just saying that when u die u should be able to see how they died by clicking the eye button and then it would tell how the person died

EX. You see Newbie s/he was killed by a rabbit.

(Leone)

Guest Dradium

I like the idea.

Also if you could temporarily have a dot on the map where u died. Which would dissapear the same time as your corpse.

Sorry but these suggestions are rubbish. None of them are completely relevant, or enhance the game very much.

Yeah ok, it might be cool to see corpses, but these sort of things arnt really pertinent to the games real development.

Someone just delete this post.