Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bradleybradley

Idea Man!

It would be cool if you could drop coins in the fountain/well and most of them time, like every 9999/10000 it would be a waste, but sometimes you can get rare items. Items you can only get from a fountain/well. Also, it would be cool if skeletons could drop an ultra rare book and skeleton key. Each item, 1/5000 chance, and to read the book, you need to open it with a key, but the keys are not named, so you have to actually try each key to each book to unlock them. That would be so rare to find, but would make more people try to kill skeletons so other spawns for higher monsters aren't so crowded. Also, what if you could make potions while fighting, and the point to this is maybe you could make a potion while trying to... I dunno, get a piece of hair from a monster or a tooth, or some blood. Most of the time, it would be a waste, 1/500 chance of making a successful potion. But an idea is maybe making a potion of wildness while fighting wolf, and you can make a potion that would turn you into a werewolf for 5 full ingame nights where you are stronger and can kill monsters and pk people while sneeking up on them. Potions like that. Maybe a potion from fluffy that will turn you into a zombie and you get 10 times your hit points for 10 in game days. I dunno, tell me if you think these ideas are interesting, if you think they suck, please keep it to yourself. If you think I should submit more ideas, please say so, if you want me to shut up, please say that too in a nicer way, LOL. Later all. :unsure:

The odd would have to be a lot tougher then that, if you look at how many people are playing the game and how long they will repeatedly do something, those rare things will be fairly often.

Guest Dradium

I think it would be nice if you dropped certain amounts you would get diffrent temporary bonuses.

Like increased defence, increased attack, increased manu

The temp bonuses should somehow relate to the amount dropped.

1/500?!? It would have to be awesome, especially if the ingrediants were hard to get!

Wait, I'm supposed to stay quiet right?