Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Celo

Im Sure This Would Make Everyone Happy

if it was changed back to when it wasnt possible to break your equiptment... its just stupid! <_< i mean... pay alot of money for like tit chain or serp or whatever then 2 mins later it breaks... its just not a good idea. and ppl that are gonna give me crap and say 'ooo then it isnt realistic', well if u want this game to be very realistic then just quit and enjoy your real life, thats why games are games because there can be exceptions that arent possible in rl

Take the thing to the blacksmith and pay for a repair, or mix it yourself!! Why is it so difficult to implement? The suggestion has been around as long as Eternal Lands!!

if it was changed back to when it wasnt possible to break your equiptment... its just stupid! <_< i mean... pay alot of money for like tit chain or serp or whatever then 2 mins later it breaks... its just not a good idea. and ppl that are gonna give me crap and say 'ooo then it isnt realistic', well if u want this game to be very realistic then just quit and enjoy your real life, thats why games are games because there can be exceptions that arent possible in rl

Let me guess, you play Unreal Tournament in god mode too?

LOL , the breaking of stuff is one of the best new things implemented , OK it sucks when u loose an expensive item but it prevend s peeps of having 10 serps after 4 weeks of playing so it makes the game balanced.

and if u would play UT ===> u would play it in god mode :)

Im Sure This Would Make Everyone Happy

Well, now we can see that Celo was wrong about this. Which forces me to ask, what else is Celo sure about? I mean, how could she ever trust herself again? Each day when she leaves the house, she's got to take an umbrella with her now. Even if the sky is clear, the weatherman predicts sun all week, and she's SURE it won't rain - we've all seen how wrong she can be even when sure.

What a sad way to go through life. Never being able to trust yourself again.

Oh well.

piwi was the one who really answered the question.

And Fred, go to sleep. It sounds like you really need it. :)

-Lyn-