Tumaros

Ph0rk (-_-)

Fav Board?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Board?

• OLDIE but GOODIE!
    • The most recent phpbb2 one
    • This one!
    • May the ph0Rk be with you, young Skywalker...

:rolleyes: believe in the ph0Rk

So...forum #3 eh...nice...could never picture EL with this type...

Anyway, I'm just curious...which forums did/do you like the best?

:D These! They are pretty sharp...nifty shifty difty dude...

<_< Teh old and slightly ebil phpbb2 forums

:o The OLD OLD Forums, with the buddy rating, and the color schemes, and and all that cool stuff!

I'll always be partial to the original forums...sentimental-type, ya know?

Besides, thats where MANY original things that are now history firs appeared, i.e. "How Much Longer" (me asking when the next update was...in roleplaying... :( omg i love this face :blink::blink: lol!), and...lots of great stuffs!

P.S. can I have my custom title back? Or maybe...instead of Frukas...the wielder of the spork? :blink:

PHPBB yes: Nicer skin, black signatures, ability to delete your posts, quotes are shown alot better, nicer smileys (smaller), nicer look of user info on thread's sidebar, nicely shows admins and moderators online,

free.

PHPBB no: Allows any size of avatars, signatures are too big font, loads slower - maybe because it has its own buttons etc.

-------

IPB yes: Faster, smaller signatures and avatars, more options for polls, more option for profiles, address

book, calendar, ability to disable graphic in posts!, nice users online list including users browsing current

topic (so you can see who is will flame you soon).

IPB no: WTH we need smileys in post subjects??, big smileys, font in signature is small but not black

which makes signatures not readable (anyway it is not big loss since people here are putting crap in their

sigs *evilsmile*), quotes are ugly, no ability to delete your posts, ugly bug in polls (300% of votes??).

Regards.

The old old forums (didnt Ent make them? i was under that impression) will always be my favorite... with their little flaws here and there... and like Tum said much of EL's history went away when those forums went away.. i guess i prefer anything old about EL to anything new about EL cuz i'm weird that way :ph34r:

anyways after that would be PhP, and then these ones (once again, the old prevails in my eyes) i guess i'll get used to these ones though

May the ph0Rk be with you, young Skywalker... [ 1 ]  [7.69%]

That was me B):P:D

theres no smileys in siggies. the phpbb2 forums are better. (also that EL skin was |337)

Who said there are smileys in siggies?

Regards.

This forum is the best. Has a LOT of very usefull admin options the other 2 forums didn't have. And it's faster too. As for the looks, we will eventually put back the old skin.

hmmm... i still liked original forums also but o well these are pretty neat i :P the smilies B)

I"m gone :D

(second skywalker vote was me :) who do u think i am trying to make me make hard desicions like the other options)

I've always secretly hoped that the old old OLD fourms would come back..

:runs away: :P

Old Old forums OWNED as i was the first one to break 100 posts and i was like #33 to register and had a rating of 10... w000h000!! that was teh owzor... i think all oldbies should have access to it so we can feel nostalgic... :angry: :lol: ;)

Those forums were absolutely the veeery best... I remember I rated Izzy for an 8, only because he was the first one to discuss with me in a civilized way, not shouting or whatever. That was cool.

Think I rated you a 10 too, and you rated me back :)

And Moony, nobody dared to rate him below a ten, cause everybody rated him a ten :D That was awesome too.

God, the good old days... ^_^

my average rating was like 8 but i was about 6th on teh list of 'most rated' i felt special xD

btw leeloo- i didnt know those were still around! what is the second link for? is that in use still?

Yea... DEFINATELY the old stuff... The second one takes second place... This one may have nice features but it lacks... ELage.... You oldbies will prolly know what I'm talking 'bout :).

Blitzo

btw leeloo- i didnt know those were still around! what is the second link for? is that in use still?

It's the forum for discussions about the forum.

It doesn't look very active, I just posted the link for those of you who remember it :)

(Is it just me, or does this smiley :) remind of MoonShadows avatar?)

hmm...i wonder if this will work...in theory it should but i could be wrong...maybe what i just typed will make it the exact opposite and fulfill a self fulfilling prophecy...oh well

the little thing i was blabbing about in that last post was my test on the el boards.it seems that every thread i post on now goes dead as soon as i do.but since you posted then you proved the theory wrong. allthough now youve read this you probably wont post for a second time after mine. and then i can take the name grim reaper of the EL boards as my title.hmm maybe someone will even change that "fox" boards ranking to that title...

the little thing i was blabbing about in that last post was my test on the el boards.it seems that every thread i post on now goes dead as soon as i do.but since you posted then you proved the theory wrong. allthough now youve read this you probably wont post for a second time after mine. and then i can take the name grim reaper of the EL boards as my title.hmm maybe someone will even change that "fox" boards ranking to that title...

hmmm... and i thought i was the topic-ender... -_-

Will you two shut up before I knock yer heads together? :D

aw come on tumaros...the thread is allready dead cept to us 3 :blink: