Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cicero

Weasel_ninja

Holding a pk contest on market channel, and insulting people for "running away like girls".

Muted for that, then started annoying me by PM.

Banned, changed IP address, and annoyed me again.

Banned, then connected again with yet another IP, getting a friend to ask me to announce the pk contest.

Removed character file (placed in backup for Ent to decide to put it back).

s2pids,ninjas, weasel or whatever they r, r complete pain in the asses. they scam,kill noobs and other smeg. he dont deserve to be un-banned. :( cicero has the right to call him a moron!!!

omg is my right to play and how ent says every1 deserve a second chance but not a 3 one ....all the shit i did is not ilegal in the game iway :(

is my right to play

What right? Did someone post a bill of EL rights when I wasn't looking? EL is a dictatorship, with Ent at the helm. Really, just shut up for a while.

(ps. Please don't really shut up, I like this back and forth recourse. Especially cause you're a moron.)

omg is my right to play and how ent says every1 deserve a second chance but not a 3 one ....all the shit i did is not ilegal in the game iway :huh:

Cicero called you a moron huh? Shoulda been more like idiotic, brainless, MORONIC baffoon (with just a hint of 2-year-old thrown in for good measure.) :( Just keep your mouth shut for a little while and maybe things will go your way, although by the looks of it you're running out of time!

I just wish kids would stop doing this...it makes it so difficult to have fun on a quality game when so many people wanna screw with the game and it's players. If you're banned for good, well, I don't think I'd grieve for you! B)

Omg Leeloo if the guy called me a moron what is u'r problem ???

it isn't leeloos problem, she just said that u wouldn't be called a moron for no reason..

Guest Guest

Let us see some logs. Right now, it sounds like Weasel_ninja was angry for being muted, and that is perfectly natural. And besides, I think I can safely assume that everyone hates Cicero.

Ok ppl because from where i play el thei have freez time lets see if cicero is onest and admint that he called me a moron ....and no i wasn't mad i cus he muted me i was mad cus he called me a moron ....if dosen't admites that he called me a moron i will find some1 log and prove it u can count on that .

Still this sucks and i'm sorry if he was insulted in anyway but i was sleepy maybe he was sleepy and didn't want to thought abaut what to do :D

Your character is restored and the IP ban removed.

Don't hold pk contests on market channel.

Don't insult people for running away in a pk map, by PM or on a channel.

This is your only chance. You and your other "friends" post enough abuse reports about each other for me to just ban the lot of you.

Your character is restored and the IP ban removed.

Don't hold pk contests on market channel.

Don't insult people for running away in a pk map, by PM or on a channel.

This is your only chance. You and your other "friends" post enough abuse reports about each other for me to just ban the lot of you.

This is NOT their first abuse ....

The ban should stay.

If you don't want to be insulted, don't go around insulting people. This is a recurring theme I see in your abuse reports. You (and your "buddies") post a report saying that you were insulted, and the chat log you posts shows you starting it by insulting the person!

Guest Aston{weasel u a bitch}
;) omfg he has done loads off sh*T in this game and allways gets away with it omfg that is..............s2pid.oh yeah weasel grow up he olny called u a moran thats not even a bad abuse ur just a attantion seeking little bitch ..... :angry: BANN ALL *TI*

Let us see some logs. Right now, it sounds like Weasel_ninja was angry for being muted, and that is perfectly natural. And besides, I think I can safely assume that everyone hates Cicero.

The next time you "think you can safely assume" the road is clear, don't cross.

i dont hate him...

i dont hate him...

me neither...

Not even 10 people hate me? :)

I must not be doing my job.

maybe u are doing ur job.... a little to good if u ask me :wacko:

yay! go cicero :huh: ....even though u looked like u had that "#ban falcon2330" when i kept on killing Entropy on test server cause of that "Glow in the dark" perk.... anywho welcome back weasel ;)

i dont hate him...

me neither...

I so hate him...he's a bad guy. he should not play...Wait, we're talking bout Cicero? oh...I love Cicero!

Cicero sometimes behaves like some kind of old BOFH. But generally he is OK, I think. ;-)

Regards.