Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Moderators, Admis and All El staff

oh no! you see then it will be too complicated; they'd probably say.

What GM mean, can I join GM? GM sound cool! Why you GM? Does GM mean *Explicative deleted* and so on, its all part of society. Enjoy.

To play it safe put before Roja

Administrator then after Roja

The one who make art

So

Administrator Roja The Artist/ The Level Designer.

(You did make some of the levels didnt you >.<?)

GM is normal in online games. try ultima online. no one ask GMs 'what mean gm'. only newbies. and only 1 time.

and another advantage; u see in chat that someone is GM or not. so u dont need to check nick colour, just read and u know all.

>.< U sooo kewl but U no sense of huemore.

erg

It was just a joke dont be so definitive. =/

>.< U sooo kewl but U no sense of huemore.

erg  

It was just a joke dont be so definitive. =/

sorry that i dont understand your joke. is not easy for me reading and writing is english language. i im n00b in english, so almost all jokes are out of my sight :D

It wasnt really a joke in that context it was meant as; no one could be as dumb as to...

>.< oh well, np sir.

In most other games you can identify the modorators by something like GM and a badge next to them, well i just wanted EL to be differant and no1 to my knolage has used the Coloured names

No its so that players no were who to tell about people bullying and harrasing and newbs know that they can ask people with red names for help

I wouldnt want to stand out from other players as a mod. If I want some peace and quiet from moderating then I will not get it if every person I come across will ask stupid questions because my name is a different colour. Also, moderators should be shown as normal players THAT ARE VOLUNTEERS, not staff. If ppl see that mods get special privileges (like a red name) then they will start whining and complaining...which is not what ppl want.

I don't know if that would be possible...because commands like that (like alt-n, alt-h, etc) turn of something for your character alone, but not everyone else.

That would be nice though, to have red names to be recognizable (helps when going to newbie island and such) but if you want some peace and quiet it can be turned off (though people would already know you as a mod...you can just not talk at all in the channels :| )

hmm, i recall that when people have something that they can show of like a badge (remeber the guardians of furcadia entropy?) or similar then many will try to enlist just for to have something to show of. mutch like old time armys drafted people by handing out flashy uniforms :)