Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the_antiroot

New Perk Idea

A perk that the manuers/crafters/alchers would appreciate.

Allow a food level of up to 90, this would also make pots of feasting usefull instead of wastefull

You'dd have to think of a name though, as the only one ive come up with is probably unsutable (fat bastard).

Probably quite easy to implement also

yea that would help lot

Your post must have been less than ten seconds before mine.

lol didn't realize that but real like have perk put into game

I was going to suggest something like that. I would call it "hollow leg" as in "Look at all the food he eats. Where does he put it all? He must have a hollow leg"

make that a cloak 2? i'm a fighter+alchemist, and i'm spending all my pickpoints on phys.coord, so i think u should make a cloak of that 2,

Voracious; Ravenous; Big appetite, etc.

i like the BIG Appetite :(

make that a cloak 2? i'm a fighter+alchemist, and i'm spending all my pickpoints on phys.coord, so i think u should make a cloak of that 2,

Voracious; Ravenous; Big appetite, etc.

i like the BIG Appetite :D

don't think should cloak of it ethier so that way has spend pick point it so that one do it temperaled won't have privagile

Yeah, I was thinking for a long time to allow food levels greater than 40, as a perk. Maybe the name should be: "Couch Embedded"

Yeah, I was thinking for a long time to allow food levels greater than 40, as a perk. Maybe the name should be: "Couch Embedded"

"Couch Embedded"? I don't understand that... why not just "Couch Potato", or "Glutton", or "Jughead Jones", or something like that?

-Lyn-

I was thinking of a perk to help mages...........

10% chance that no Etheral points are used in a spell,

and all healing/harming spells do 3+ points of restoration/damage

I dunno what the name would be called though........

And here's another one, when bows come out(if they ever do <_< )

Deadshot

Cost:4 PP

All arrows released have double the accuracy and inflict 3+ points of damage when the target is hit.

I was thinking of a perk to help mages...........

10% chance that no Etheral points are used in a spell,

and all healing/harming spells do 3+ points of restoration/damage

I dunno what the name would be called though........

And here's another one, when bows come out(if they ever do <_< )

Deadshot

Cost:4 PP

All arrows released have double the accuracy and inflict 3+ points of damage when the target is hit.

hey what cool idea soon so many that you need make catergories for positive perks(hey maybe make so will not show perk you have when got perk menu on wraith)

Jamesvm

hey what cool idea soon so many that you need make catergories for positive perks(hey maybe make so will not show perk you have when got perk menu on wraith)

Was that a compliment, or an insult? <_< ;):o:huh::wacko::)

"Couch Embedded"? I don't understand that... why not just "Couch Potato", or "Glutton", or "Jughead Jones", or something like that?

-Lyn-

There was a news a few weeks ago with this 450 pounds (about 200 KG) lady that was so fat that she couldn't get up from the couch, and spent the last two years of her life there (shiting, peeing, etc. there). At the end her sking got physically embedded with the couch, that the rescue worksers had to take her with the couch to the hospital, in a trailer. She died in the hospital, why they were trying to surgically separate her from the couch. And yes, it's real news, not an urban legend.

-Lyn-

There was a news a few weeks ago with this 450 pounds (about 200 KG) lady that was so fat that she couldn't get up from the couch, and spent the last two years of her life there (shiting, peeing, etc. there). At the end her sking got physically embedded with the couch, that the rescue worksers had to take her with the couch to the hospital, in a trailer. She died in the hospital, why they were trying to surgically separate her from the couch. And yes, it's real news, not an urban legend.

I heard about that earlier today. How does someone's skin attach to fabric? >.<

*Shudders* If that were the name of the perk, every time I saw it mentioned I would think back to that incident, and be utterly disgusted once again.

*Shudders* If that were the name of the perk, every time I saw it mentioned I would think back to that incident, and be utterly disgusted once again.

That's the idea.