Eternal Lands Official Forums
teranoz

Do You Summon ?

Do you summon ?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you summon ?

• Yes, sure.
    • No.
    • Only if I do not need Animal Nexus anymore.

I'm summoning (wuts Slayto's summon lvl??)

You might call it a side hobby :unsure: When I'm bored I go make lifes and up my summoning.

Yes I am working on summining now also... the goal is if i need 3 more nex for bears i should be able to do them by then and amy load should be well over 700 soon so i can summun like 50 bears in one sittin in kf hehe like i did a long time ago ..Memories all alone in kf

I am going to start summoning. I only do it because it matches the cape I want. (navy blue.) Before the rollback, I could summon skeletons. (I read Skeleton Mastery.) You would think I would have caught up by now; the rollback was quite a while ago.

Heh, my best summon is probably hmm... red snake I guess... With another nexus I can do brown...

New question: How many who summon make there own life ess?

I summon and I dont know why it really is quite worthless...and expensive and hard.

It's just a cool skill ...even though we should be able to summon more creatures and I think my idea in suggestion forum would make it useful. Anyway my level is 23

What's the point of summoning something?

when a guy like me, with some low physic and coordinaiton values, (specially after a reset) wants to kill some gobs, summoning some deers to fight them for me makes all the sense :)

i do when i have the interest in harvesting which is rare, i get bored of it

Heh, my best summon is probably hmm... red snake I guess... With another nexus I can do brown...

New question: How many who summon make there own life ess?

i make my own, boring as hell though specially with 80 emu :)

Edited by Erossa

Considering that you were banned from the forums, and I unbanned you under specific conditions, which you violated, I see no reason why you should still be unbanned.