Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Idea For The Magic Staves

Hmmm i was thinking there are two staves where the artwork is done right (they look magical) how bout something like this

Magic Staff- +2 to attack +2 to defence accuracy -4 cuts magic needed for spells in half (since there's not a cape like that for magic)

Summoning Staff - +2 to attack +3 to defence accuracy -5 lets summoned creatures live longer and reduces the fail rate slightly

wut do u think then it gives a purpose for the staves :P

meh if i knew how to change pictures to .gif in microsoft paint i would show u the staves i'm talking about (go to textures in ur Eternal Lands folder and open up items 5 and go down to the third row and look at the last two staves i'm thinking second to last one magic staff and last one summoning staff) :)

cuz there magical staves there not meant to fight with (that's why the accuracy drop it would prolly be more) the question is more like why wouldn't there be an accuracy drop

Hmmm i don't know it could be but i still don't think u would be using them for fighting (breaking... DER!!) prolly but its not up to me now is it is it?? no didn't think so :unsure:

Hmmm... well so wut do u guys think (man that was a lot of suggestions in one day to push my post way down here)

I think its a great idea

cool add reason why magic user have stavescause help them do magic better with staves

Edited by jamesvm

errr... i don't know if i quite understand :rolleyes::o james please clarify

argh so wut u guys think i really need Ent to look at this or Learner or Cicero so keep this at the top plz??

:D I think its an excellent idea. It brings more into the game (apart from just getting the capes and perks u need), in the way of items.

Nice one!

:huh::o;) :lol: :D:PB):D <_< :(:angry::):D:blink:

As far as I've heard (I think I remember Roja mentioning it once), these staves would be implemented for the P2P version, so it looks to me like they've already taken your suggestion, Aero. Might not be the exact same effects, though.

-Lyn-

meh i think they need to be used in F2P and like now cuz there is NOTHING that helps magic the only thing magic is good for is for fighters who want to heal and not get all the body rests needed

I like magic just cuz it's cool same with summoning but i would really like them if there was a purpose to them

Sooooooo who thinks this is cool??? man this is like my 5th idea in the past like 6 days (if peeps would read my ideas and then Ent would implement them this game would be KICK A-- AWESOME

wut does that have to do with this

goats ur crazy man

Sooooooo who thinks this is cool??? man this is like my 5th idea in the past like 6 days (if peeps would read my ideas and then Ent would implement them this game would be KICK A-- AWESOME

Yes, it should be someone's job to read every thread in Suggestions. So many good ideas buried under the bad ones...

i was trying to keep the thread alive notice there all about 1 or 2 days apart