Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aerowind

TKOS Or ASK

should i make TKoS or ASK  

26 members have voted

1. 1. should i make TKoS or ASK

• ASK all the way (Aerowind's Sorcery Knights)
    • TKoS man!! (The Knights of Sorcery)

Well shall i reincarnate TKoS or rename it ASK u decide

P.S. help donate towards the 30k needed to make it so far we have 0 gc

How 'bout ASS??? (Aerowind's Spirits of Sorcery) That would be a good one! :o:P

lol can i do that?? =D if i can i will

Heh, I doubt it! Otherwise, it probably would have been taken already! Besides, do you really want to go around EL with everyone saying "hey, look, he's an ass!"? I know I wouldn't!!!!!! :P:o

hehe ya ur right but o well lets see wut everyone else thinks

it is 007 since it has all of the history of The Rangers now... :ph34r:

define "All" because i think it means everything possible.. which would mean everyonen from rangers is in tkos/ask .. which would mean me (me being a big part of RA history if i do say so myself) also tum is an even bigger part of RA history

be careful with the word "all" xD

Either the first or the second (first was probably CO) guild EVER EVER in EL, formed over a year ago by former EL-er Thalos

former members include:

me

thalos

tumaros

yoshi

jjk

vartican

mcmantis

daemos

Sam3773

umm there are obviously more but thats all i can think of rite now

anyways the Rangers (or ~ra~) were never really a "strong" guild, cuz every time one of our members got strong *CO* took em up xD but many of EL's greatest started there

A bit late, but how about SKAR (Sorcerors, Knights And Rangers)?

Or maybe ARKS (Alliance of Rangers & Knights of Sorcery)?

-Lyn-

A bit late, but how about SKAR (Sorcerors, Knights And Rangers)?

Or maybe ARKS (Alliance of Rangers & Knights of Sorcery)?

-Lyn-

i like Lyanna idea for ARKS its cute :D:D

if not then i shall vote ASK just so i can pester you alll that time :D

actually 007 *CO* was the third guild to actually be recognized First it was Slayto's guild wutever it was called but he disbanded it and went to The Rangers *CO* wasn't really heard of atm then I created S.W.O.R.D with Yoshi and blueyetti13 and gods then about the time i switched the name to The Sword Wyverns *CO* came about as known so actually i have the first guild made now since i still haven't completed disbanded everything and The Rangers spirit is in my guild along with S.W.O.R.D's spirit SOOOO :D

*CO* might of been the first guild in EL but it wasn't the first KNOWN guild in EL (why is this forum going into a guild history discussion??) :blink:

Ok...ppl TKoS needs money now and Aerowind u could at least update how much gc u got and who gave it to ya (i know i atleast gave 750gc).... Oh yeay before i forget where did u get that image for ur signature?

PLZ TELL ME!

Ok...ppl TKoS needs money now and Aerowind u could at least update how much gc u got and who gave it to ya (i know i atleast gave 750gc).... Oh yeay before i forget where did u get that image for ur signature?

PLZ TELL ME!

i made the pic, look in the photoshop art topic in the offtopic forum, and since 10k was donated, i donated the remaining 20k, so he doesnt need any more money ^_^

nope now i just need 9 more alch lvl's who wants to help me get that??

*CO* might of been the first guild in EL but it wasn't the first KNOWN guild in EL (why is this forum going into a guild history discussion??) :(

ok i know we've been over this a thousand times... but here we go again..

*CO* was the first guild in EL. back way way way before you were even around, Moony created it with Leeloo and maybe trop (i'm not sure who the first members were) but it was definately a highly recognized guild. everybody knew about it.. then came the rangers, about a month after *CO* was made... and one or two months later you made SWORD and we had a big guild war in the arena and it was fun and you were my first ever pk xD

anyway *CO* was by far the first "known" guild in EL and anyone old enough to know that will tell you the same thing :(

I didn't already make my guild... well when i came about i didn't hear about *CO* ... and Yosher's first guild was S.W.O.R.D lots of great peeps came from my guild =P (*cough* NeXt)