Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Shroko Banned

Shroko banned for afk macro harvesting into bag (15k sulfer in it) until Entropy can remove his harvest & OA exp.

Guest Guest_shroko

Sorry I was not macroing.

I was using a mouse clicker and fell asleep at the computer. If using a mouse clicker has become illegal than I apologize and will not use it again.

Shroko

Guest Guest_shroko

you use 2 mouse clickers one to mine and one to select the ore in your bag when it returns to mine it will drop the ore in the bag. if you unban I can take a screenie to prove it.

Guest Guest_Shroko
Oh, very cute. Using 2 auto-clickers to do the same thing as a macro.

I normally do not do that unattended and will not do that again

I happened to fall asleep with it running. Yes some times I may be away from the computer for 30 mins but not normally 6 hours with anything running.

If you look over my logs you will see that

You can use an auto clicker to harvest up to your normal capacity when you are not afk, but doing any macroing or auto clicking with a bag or doing anything else is totally illegal. IT doesn't matter if you fell asleep, you still broker the rules.

As I said in the original posting, I'm leaving you banned until Entropy removes a bunch of Harvest and OA exp. Then he can unban you.

Guest Guest_shroko

But I am addicted to this game He drop a level or 2 that is all it should be and I will not dispute it. when he gets on.

Guest Guest_shroko
You can use an auto clicker to harvest up to your normal capacity when you are not afk, but doing any macroing or auto clicking with a bag or doing anything else is totally illegal. IT doesn't matter if you fell asleep, you still broker the rules.

As I said in the original posting, I'm leaving you banned until Entropy removes a bunch of Harvest and OA exp. Then he can unban you.

6. Do not use macroing/scripting, this is very annoying, and it will most likely get you banned, if we discover it.

Exception: it is OK to use a program that autocliks the mousr to harvest, BUT it is illegal to make it auto drop the stuff, when full. It is also illegal to do that while you are AFK. AFK harvesters, at the first offense will have their harvesting exp degraded by 10K exp. At the second offense, it will be set to 0. At the 3rd, they will lose their character.

By the rules that I broke I apologize but also by the rules unban me now.

How can two auto-clickers harvest into a bag? It would just make the clicking twice as fast. An auto-clicker only clicks, moving the mouse somewhere and clicking is a (simple) macro.

Guest Guest_shroko
How can two auto-clickers harvest into a bag? It would just make the clicking twice as fast. An auto-clicker only clicks, moving the mouse somewhere and clicking is a (simple) macro.

it is simple to do but is illegal. if you click on the walk icon when you click on an item it is selected and follows the mouse pointer

Depends on the autoclicker you use.

If you run 2 instances of automouseclicker you can set instance #1 at 300,200 and instance #2 at 350,250.

Set clicker #1 at an interval of 1 to 2 seconds and clicker #2 at an interval of 300 seconds. That might have done the trick.

Maybe the server could do some adaption of the code, where the same x and y in combination with HARVEST, animals should walk more in that area.

Either way he broke the rules and he'll have to wait for Entropy to apply the punishment so he can continue playing. Since his exp has not been removed yet, he stays banned until that is done. As for him trying to quote the rules, not that the punishment has not been applied and the ban is not intended to be permament.

Guest Guest_shroko
Either way he broke the rules and he'll have to wait for Entropy to apply the punishment so he can continue playing. Since his exp has not been removed yet, he stays banned until that is done. As for him trying to quote the rules, not that the punishment has not been applied and the ban is not intended to be permament.

The punishment is 10k, I am sure it is more than I have made during that time. I fell asleep around 4 am eastern time. not sure when I got banned but woke up around 10 eastern.

Now you only get around 2k/hour harvesting, now 4-11 is 6 hours so that would be 12k, however when did you kick me would fit into the equation. but none of that matters. The rules state (you know the ones you slammed me for quoting) the punishment for a first time offense of said rules.

I did not do it knowingly but ignorance of the rules is not a defense. I will take the punishment dealt by the rules but you must as well follow the rules.

Secondly the can be done when he comes online.

Learner I realize I broke the rules but now you are breaking the rules. So follow the rules as well.

Learner I think you are an OK guy but you must adhere to the same rules that we must.

UNBAN ME

Guest Guest_Shroko

It will not be done again. I did not read the rules fully the first time so that was my fault

you use 2 mouse clickers one to mine and one to select the ore in your bag when it returns to mine it will drop the ore in the bag. if you unban I can take a screenie to prove it.

what are you talking about... auto clicks cant move the mouse they just click if it moves the mouse its a marco