Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

El T-shirts

here is something CLICK

We handle all document processing for you, and you do not have to visit the bank in person. Detailed instructions on the bank's requirements for documentation are also provided. We assist you with explanations and alternatives if you have any problems.

Its not free afcourse, so i dont know if it would payoff, this is the first thing that popped out in google. Maybe there are some banks in USA that have some of the facilities in EU also, that would be easier. Like Raiffesen-something bank that i use, has it's local banks all over Europe, also in the non- EU countries.

omg omg omg omg omg!11!!!11!1

Mine came, it is absolutely wonderful :angry: thanks Roja and Entropy for autographing it, you made my year :angry:

I will take a pic and up it, it is very good quality material and design, the shop picture doesn't do it justice at all.

Buy one now!

what manufacturer of shirt is this printed on?

hanes, fruit of the looms, polo, gildan, hanes beefy-t?

im only asking because they are all so different in sizes. a medium in one is very different from another. i would like to purchase one, i wear medium or large depending on company.

thanks!

The one I got is from Hanes. So I guess all t-shirts are.

And it really rox. The quality didn't change within one year of wearing and washing. :bow_arrow::medieval:

Have you guys thought about using Cafe Press, you could get all of the logos and pictures and things on more than just a t-shirt then, backs, mugs, caps, t-shirts, hoodies, notebooks too I think, usualy the shirts are only in black or white though. Just a thought, heres a link if you wanna check it out.

Cafe Press

An example category from a fan group I used to belong to, includes shirts, mugs, caps, journal, mouse pads etc...

Harperchondriacs Cafe Press

Yeah I know about cafe press...was thinking about it, maybe eventually when I get some time and look into it more we can do that.

Yeah I know about cafe press...was thinking about it, maybe eventually when I get some time and look into it more we can do that.

You can get customized U.S. postage stamps from Cafe Press. I'd love to see stamps issued by the Emerald Valley or Mynadar Post Office.

Dave

That'd be freaking hilarious lol I'd deffinately buy those.

I wish you could get Small, Im small for my Age and I dont think I could fill a Medium or Large, it would lok a bit to big for me :I

I have a large (or at least I think it was a large), and it fits pretty well.

I personally don't think I have a large body though :) :)

And I lub it! :D

Showing off to your friends at school is cool :P LOL

I thought of a funny shirt and decided to make it...

Front:

ShirtFront.jpg

Back:

Shirtback.jpg

I did it with paint, so sorry for the bad shirt outline...

I would buy one of these :)

The shirt pwns ;)

Knight

Edited by The_Knight