Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cicero

If You Want To Have A Bot

HelpBot

Will Answer "basic" Newbie Questions on Channel 1, Local, and PM's eventully heal hurt people give away fruits and leather armor

White Stone Docks

Its in Development and i will be working on it not too much soo =P

EDIT:is it ok to have it heal because it could level in magic what would be against the rules but it would be helping people...

So Please state if its ok if not i would let it heal people =P

Read the revised rules for bots, you must have Entropy's approval for a bot that autolevels.

And he already has... :blink:

I have a bot called Gamble in Moonshadow Tavern in votd. It plays a simple dice game, where the highest throw wins the bet. It explains everything to you, doesnt spam any channels (announcement once per hour on trade channel).

It's already approved by Roja.

Of course I cant prove that the dice are fair, but you'll have to trust me on it :S

I hope some people like it :o

Edit:

I plan on doing a Roulette bot as well, situated in the PL tavern. It's not ready yet, but it will be taking bets similar to Gamble. This time however, you can bet on red/black, or a number. When you bet on the right number you will get a great pay out of course, while black/red bets will only double your money

Edited by Nidan

I'd love to play on the Gamble bot, but it always has a queue - how about a number of Gamble bots in there? 3 or 4 would be great, and minimise waiting time, and therefore increase your profits - lots of people leave because other people play constantly..

The guild (TC) would like to use a character as it's store bot and possibly a vendor bot in the future. Currently though, she is not coded, and is being manually controlled to raise some levels so she'll be ignored by monsters.

Character name: t_c

Ok, we now have a bot forum(image link at the top of the screen), that you all have to register your bot on. So from now on, use that form!

All the bots declared here MUST be redeclared using the new form.

Edited by mihaim