Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

osama bin laden

who cares about webster i say an evil person attacking (or sending other people) to attack a certain country or place just to be a higher monarchy

who cares about webster i say an evil person attacking (or sending other people) to attack a certain country or place just to be a higher  monarchy

Like Bush?

who cares about webster i say an evil person attacking (or sending other people) to attack a certain country or place just to be a higher  monarchy

Like Bush?

bush made peace in iraq, no matter how u look at it (i know he shouldnt have attacked in the first place, but he didnt do it for a higher monarchy)

Many people are still being killed, captured, tortured, raped, etc. There is no "peace in iraq" I doubt there will ever be peace, let alone a democratic government for the middle east. Everyone is fighting over some false mumbo jumbo holy land, I say we nuke it then blame it on some pansy country that nobody likes... such as Afganistan or Canada.

Canada? That's America Jr. don't hate it either. Besides, with the US there it is safer. (Well safer than before cause now the terrorists have other targets.)

Canada? That's America Jr. don't hate it either. Besides, with the US there it is safer. (Well safer than before cause now the terrorists have other targets.)

Terrorists would never attack Canada, because of the simple fact that Canada, unlike the US, is not a terrorist state.

And no, Canda is not America Jr. (by America I think you mean USA).

Yeah by America Jr. I meant USA. I know there's a hint of hate in ya against me Ent. Probably because we don't share the same views. But what do you mean by the USA is a terrorist state??

What did I mean by that?

Let's see:

1. Breaking the Geneva convention countless times.

2. Helping Israel (2 billion USD/year) + political support.

3. Invading sovereign countries, without even declaring war on them.

4. Developing and manufacturing biological, chemical and nuclear weapons.

5. Vetoing countless good UN decisions, such as the reduction of the nuclear arsenal, sending troups to various places, such as Congo, and many, many, many other vetoes.

1. In what ways did they break the Geneva Convention? Besides chemical weapon manufacturing?

2. Helping another country is not terrorism.

3. The US said they would declare war on Saddam if he attacked first which he did. Saddam shot a missile at a US bunker.

4. Yeah, what country hasn't since WW1? US isn't the only one and the others aren't going to tell people.

5. Yeah some bad decisions on the US part, but the US can't support everyone everywhere.

1. In what ways did they break the Geneva Convention? Besides chemical weapon manufacturing?

2. Helping another country is not terrorism.

3. The US said they would declare war on Saddam if he attacked first which he did. Saddam shot a missile at a US bunker.

4. Yeah, what country hasn't since WW1? US isn't the only one and the others aren't going to tell people.

5. Yeah some bad decisions on the US part, but the US can't support everyone everywhere.

1. In so many ways:

a. Parading war prisoners on TV.

b. That base in Cuba where they keep theyr POW

c. Invading without declarign war.

2. Helping is not terrorism, but helping a terrorist state like Israel (Israel broke so many UN resolutions is not even funny) is terrorism.

3. I really don't recall Saddam attacking US, or firing missiles at US. Nevertheless, USA didn't declare war to Iraq, they just invaded it.

4. Which country didn't? Most of the countries didn't. And if other countries did, that's not an excuse.

5. It wasn't about US supporting anyone, it was about US vetoing other countries going there, and many many other vetoes that had nothing to do with helping other countries.

i agree with ent on this one.

Canada cant build nukes or biological weapons, hell we can barely get a decent weapon. And Bush seems interested to bomb lots of places and said something about saudi arabia, although the should be focusing on north Korea, they admitted to having nukes.

The world has gone to hell! Childre starve to death while the rich can fuck up anyone's life they want without thinking. The powers are not even equal anymore. Jesus Christ Bush will catipult the world into world war III (eventually, the buttery-fly effect) and America will win at the cost of millions of lives and prejudism against almost all other countries. Life is only filled with death and pain, the goths are correct.