Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nillyfeinn

u guys miss me or sumthin?

i can say i quit EL some time ago, for reasons all old players left the sinkin ship...and today i read my mail and find this

Subject: Eternal - Lands.net | The Official EL Community Network :: ?

From: "Eternal - Lands.net | The Official EL Community Network" <bumhole@bumhole.com>

This is a mail from Eternal - Lands.net | The Official EL Community

Network

hi

so i was wondering u guys miss me, want to gimme my char and guild back or its just small talk by mail. :twisted:

anyway greetings to all of my friends and ex guildmates, if u want u can find old school playaz in Conquer :o:D

hehe how cute, sorry for spamm i dont read all sections :o

Spock i don't think mono is coming back.... she might come and visit for chat while server is down for maintaince in Conquer :D

hey nilly :D

can't speak for others, but i DO miss you ! a lot ! :'(

and aisy too, she said so !

have fun out there, and stop by once in a while !! :twisted:

hehe how cute, sorry for spamm i dont read all sections :)

Spock i don't think mono is coming back.... she might come and visit for chat while server is down for maintaince in Conquer :)

Looks like spam for me.

Isn't it so nice that ex-eternal lands players are comming, for example to votd, and

screaming that EL sucks and go play conquer. Also others are writing on the forums

and telling all the time about Conquer in quite flat way. If our game left spammers

then I can tell I am happy because of that.

BTW: I would never DL game client which has 600 megs and runs only on windoze. :twisted:

You don't like that game so simply quit playing, you want find youself some other game

you will surely do and I think you will also find conquer after typing in google MMORPG

because I think that evil company will take care to make their product popular.

And you all will be back when Conquer become p2p...:D

Regards.

i think if this game was rid of teh banned 0n3na's a lot of people would be happy

hey nilly! i miss you in EL.. i'll be back in conq once i redownload it :) i still feel bad that it is kind of my fault that that bugger got away that attacked you >.<

and i doubt mono is coming back ;)

It really feels great to be missed. teh banned 0n3na you don't really belong here so please restrain from who misses me topics in future, your presence offends me and absolutely no1 really wants to hear your opinion.

Matrixx hehe u just get frisky dude :(

Soldus and Aisy HIIIIIIIII i miss u two love birds :wink:

ska im sorry no1 high lvl was there when u came, i promis if no1 else i will plvl u dude, btw i got scammed there for like all my money but its ok :D

i think if this game was rid of teh banned 0n3na's a lot of people would be happy

agreed 100%

agreed 100%

me = agree 200% =)

heya Nilly i wondered where u were come back or i shall poke u *gets finger ready*

I'll help ya Nilly....
poxpoxpoxpoxpoxpoxpoxpoxpoxpox

dude u always afk when i come :P

and plus i cant do my pox pox pox all the time since some crazy spamm obsesed persons came to be rulers by not so clear ways to public <_<

Aerowind hehe do u miss beeing a Wolf and listening to our guild mesages muahahah :lol:

Yep..U were one of the first ppl i really talked to in EL. I remember and miss those witty and sparkling conversations.This game sure needs players with a good sense of humour and a relaxed attitude..they are becoming a rare breed.

Best witches from a redhaired ex-magician :P

Aerowind hehe do u miss beeing a Wolf and listening to our guild mesages muahahah  :lol:

of course i miss u guys talking about alchohol and hot girls (i especially miss the hot girls) the alcohol not so much

o and i really miss being able to be like HAHAHAHAHA newb!!!! cuz i helped u when u werea newb so :) (man the good ole days) only a few peeps can call me a newb only Moony and few others can call me a newb :angry: