Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayton

Summonable "spirits"

Well poor summon...is so overlooked and abused hasnt had a good update in forever, there is no long any record of required levels for its stuff and it really has no practical use. So maybe at ..decent summon levels you combine different essences and can summon a "spirit" There would be multiple spirits..make em look however you want if they even look like something, basicly what they would do is provide some kind of support.

Like a Healing Spirit would float around and heal the player and/or his guild mates until his life was over.

Also like a manufacture/alchemy etc. spirit. When summoned near ppl it improves there exp gain, or success rate..just some kind of small bonus to whoever is doing that skill.

I just think this would add a good use for summon and make it more interesting, but these spirits shouldnt be real easy to summon or anything and wouldnt give a huge advantage.

omg...so many kittens dead cuz of me....oh um i mean, yea of course they can kill the poor innocent spirits, i think..but it shouldnt be ez i mean they are spirits!

Have the effect of the spirit fade over time, maybe accordingly to its health, so when the spirit has low health, you get less of a bonus as when it's just been summoned. You know, spirits aren't meant to be in this world, it sucks the life outta them, that's why you can see thru them.

Ya it would give a good reason for summoners and so they can actually help out there guild. Sure a bear or 2 is semi helpful in a guild fight...but not as helpful as those spirits! :o

as long as other people can kill yout spirit it sounds good  :D
lol, if a "spirit" that helps in experience gain were added, people would kill them just to tick people off. :o

Magic would you would just cast it on who you want to...the spirit would i suppose just "float" around near you helping out allies. And i dont see how it would be alchemy...

Like a Healing Spirit would float around and heal the player and/or his guild mates until his life was over.

Implement this, and I'll come back to the game and come out of retirement as a Healer. :angry: So much more convenient than casting 20 Global Heal Spells for higher-level players and having them wait.

-Lyn-

Again I am referring to Diablo II...Anyway, how about when the spirit is high enough level, it is Immune to Physical? This way, you would need to use magic or use a weapon enchanted with some magic.