Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
odi

2 NEW PERKS

since we have to 2 positive perks why can't we have 2 new neg perks, not that give 7pp though maybe like 5 or 3. Like one that reduces your chances by 100% to make enriched items and increase your chance to break items by 75%

Because there are too many neg perks as it is. Part of the idea with the parks & pickpoints is to have to decide what & how you want to do things, not to take & do everything!

And the readers get to read yet even faster.

Readers are never just complete readers, they have to do something to get money FOR the books. Plus, why are they reading if they have nothing to do with the books?

So then the fighters will be able to pump even more money in their phy/coo, huh? No way!

Than alter the system a bit, so your phy/coord can only get higher at a certain level after upgrading some other attributes.

btw. phy/coord sucks if you want exp from fighting......

I liked it in t3h old old server where there was a max for those stats (maybe make it 20 or 30 now) but i mean a newb can pump up there phys/coord to about 43 go fight wolves (blam 1 lvl per wolf) and get there a/d to like 15/15 really fast reset then be able to kill deer and foxes and crap

I really do like a max idea (unless like they tell u Ent for a bot or something then can't u take the restriction away??)