Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gangstar

entropy plz read this because the eternal lands did a rong t

entropy i didnt do enything they just banned me again plz unbann me and i got a new account a friend did give it to me because my account whas not good well but i didnt do enything they just bann me without doing enything plz unbann me i really love the game and ´plz tell them why they banned me its botering

a) buy a dictionary

:D it's highly unlikely that you've been banned for nothing

There have been two IP addresses banned today because of hacking other users accounts. If you are banned, then its probably because you or someone else with your IP broke the hacking rules.

My theory: your "friend" stole some people's accounts, and gave one to you, and you were both banned for it.

my kusine 9 years old played a cuble ours today it whas here ho got banned on MY ip adresse thats a little meen so plz unbann me and i wont let other peoples play from my ip again

Good luck on convincing Entropy on that, this is your second infraction thats gotten you banned. Funny how you said how you did nothing and blasted us in the forums for that, and now very quickly you can say who did it.

I wonder how 9 years old kid can be smart enought to guessing peoples

passwords, even if it were same as login. It smells funny.

Regards.

A ban doesn't ban just a single account. So, you cant play under a different account. So either I don't understand what you are saying, or you are lieing.

If Entropy lets you back in, I hope that he deletes all items your character has since some of it is stolen goods.

Is anyone else sick of the "my friend came over to my house and was playing and did something wrong" sob story, because I am.

And y od they al tipe lyk ths? (and why do they all type like this)

I'll answer my own question:

They are either below the age of 10 or foreign.

All of you need to get new 'friends' if they intentionally come to your houses and screw with your computer.

Is anyone else sick of the "my friend came over to my house and was playing and did something wrong" sob story, because I am.

And y od they al tipe lyk ths? (and why do they all type like this)

I'll answer my own question:

They are either below the age of 10 or foreign.

All of you need to get new 'friends' if they intentionally come to your houses and screw with your computer.

It's the new "my dog ate my homework" excuse. It almost seemed logical and innocent...the first time...but now no one believes it. and even if ur dog actually eats ur homework, ur teacher is gonna be like "tough $#!&, get a cat"

then again, birds of a feather flock together. if u say ur friend did it...well ur probably a lot like ur friend...

hmmm... ya i think turtleman is right but in 2nd grade my hamster really did eat my homework it was in shreds :rolleyes:

Gangsta had to of been banned for a reason..... i mean like i wouldn't let a child at 9 years old play el on my account they could attack a cyclopes or something and loose your serp :D

i say we give the punk a new file with nuthin on it and take all his stuff that he probably stole hehe