Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teranoz

More spawns for certain creatures

Sometimes the spawns of some creatures are crowded.

Gargs at VC and Diamond cave for example.

Why not add some more places with those kind of creatures.

There are some places where another spot would be possible.

gargs in morcraven southern cave, skellies in the "conferencing room" in the northern morcraven cave, put 1 or 2 fem orcs in the house in Naralik (so they can clean the spiders webs there, or just put a giant spider in that house)

I like the idea of MORE spawns of certain creatures, but I think your over use of the Morcraven caves is a bit much. You put skellies are gargs there, where do people go to fight gobs? It is a great spot for gobs, so I vote to leave it alone

What about making the diamond cave larger and adding another baby spawn and 1-2 additional med/large garg spawns.

I would also suggest another place for both fem orcs and male orcs. Now that Tirnym is ruled by the Chimeran going there for male orcs is out of the question.

Once upon a time when i was at high 40's to mid 50's i was training on female orcs and there were 4 female orcs in the game and all in the very same place with numerous guys piggybagging the spawns with serps. And don't think this hasn't been mentioned but still no actual action has been taken to increase monster spawns which is kinda dull. A simple operation of multiplying each spawning monster by 4, exclude creatures from rabbit to goblins would solve this problem but i can't remembre anymore why it wasn't 'doable', might be the bandwith, dunno.

there needs to be a wolf spawn (in a small area that is known) besides VOTD cuz that place gets crazy!! man 8 peeps for 3 wolves pssh

try nordcarn aero, not too far from votd.. you may have to hunt the wolf. I don't know where the spawn is exactly either, but it's there.

There are at least 3 wolf spawns in Nordcarn. :o

hmmmmmmm..... ya but i meant a more confined area (how the wolves are in VOTD they spawn in one small lil spot)