Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dustinhasreturned

Forge Of Souls shall be burning once more.....in time.....

all the previous members in forge of souls, known as soul to many, please pm me if you are interested in rejoining.....no new members at this time...it seems figgy isnt getting the job done on creating it, at least not since ive been in game, my internet has been slow due to storms the past few days (highest connection ive got since is 19 kps or sumthin) so hopefullly ill be back in game soon, its gonna be a bitch to download the upadate....heh, 30 mins for 1.7 megs....

Simma, GloryFades, Yoshi(dont think your gonna rejoin...),CrusadingKnight(yes i know you said you couldnt), Rya_shazzam(now in Elder i beileve), fig, and annraoi...........you all are welcome to the guild whenever we get it created.......please let me know if its already created since my connection probems >.<

lmao, whatever, isnt he gone? i thought he quit or took a break or sumthin

i'm pretty sure he's gone for good

but just in case, YOSHI's MINE! buahahahah

Acually, he's mine...i'm the reason he left (because I left for awhile) then we playied mini games yada yada and then he just left, I emailed him but he never responded, so it's safe to say he is gone for awhile :roll:

peh lets see.. which one of us 3 has known yosh and been really good frienz w/ teh yosh longest? :twisted:

*does some math*

*thinks a while*

*carries the 2*

me!

bwahahahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

just incase u didnt notice that means he's teh mine :twisted:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! he said he would join TKoS (i was one of the first peeps to know Yoshi was back :D ) that's mean Yoshi ur gonna get biatch slapped Yoshi (Yoshi was my first friend back in the day when we were see through)

dustin, dude, you realise we had like 30 members

tht's a SHORT list, lol

mind, a few have left...

erm does tht wierdo still play? you kno the one... rebootedrock ^.^

kitty, you should join soul! or i shall hunt you down! ^.^

most of the dawn "crew" were in there i think, or was tht myth, TOO many guilds we been in guys! stop breaking then reforming!

*kicks fig*

anyway, bleh

NU f0rUmZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eep...people please <.< and aero fig knew i was back before you...and mcmantis... :P fig i dont think u sent meh an email..or atleast i didnt get it

Yoshi will be coming once i get TKoS back up but dang it i still don't have it back up yet

yea, u were a little inactive...

you took tht hide and seek game way too seriously! :D

so people's!!!!

c'mon!!!

join Soul!!!

we are better than the other's. we have popcorn!! and yoshi!!! so :) to you all!!!!

(if you are a strict follower of Llamathism, we currently have 4 Llamathist's within our midst! join us! for the Llama's are doing something!!! i don't know what exactly, but it's something okay!!!)