14 members have voted

1. 1. http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html - Whats the score

• Less than 15
    • 16 - 25
    • 26 - 35
    • 36 - 45
    • Higher than 45

11 hea.

why oh why...i got the same score as ent...23....well....*heads onto the roof with a nuse*

why oh why...i got the same score as ent...23....well....*heads onto the roof with a nuse*
I did too. 23. So now we have something in common, but I still don't want to talk to you - I'd rather go play video games while watching a documentary on TV out of the corner of my eye.

I did too. 23. So now we have something in common, but I still don't want to talk to you - I'd rather go play video games while watching a documentary on TV out of the corner of my eye.

lmao! =)

Stereotypes at work, I see ;-)

30 yesterday, 24 today. I don't remember what I answered to half the questions, and they are kind of weird questions (something you would expect a psykologist to ask), something you need to think about, not something with a fixed answer like 2+2.

And then there was a question that could be understood in two ways... Look at these four:

1. I find it easy to remember phone numbers.

2. I'm fascinated by numbers.

3. I find it easy to remember peoples birth dates.

4. I'm fascinated by dates.

Now, is the 4th question about birth dates, or about boy/girl dates? Compared to the other three, I would guess birth dates, but on the other hand, many of the questions are about social interactions.

Oh, and btw, I don't play five hours a day. I would guess one hour on average, and I spend most of the time chatting instead of leveling.

24...hmm must be because of my obsessions... :roll:

25 yesterday/ 30 today.... im an anti-social person what can i say.. heres something i found in an article

Parents are usually the first to notice unusual behaviors in their child. In some cases, the baby seemed "different" from birth, unresponsive to people or focusing intently on one item for long periods of time. The first signs of an ASD can also appear in children who seem to have been developing normally. When an engaging, babbling toddler suddenly becomes silent, withdrawn, self-abusive, or indifferent to social overtures, something is wrong. Research has shown that parents are usually correct about noticing developmental problems, although they may not realize the specific nature or degree of the problem.

all of those besides just 1 is true for me :S i should have this checked out lol

23 2nite, but 38 last nite :D ....i tend to hate ppl in general when i get home from work @the bar -_- ....stpid drunk ppl...oh, wait, i become one of those, 2.....sheesh... :)

Agree: 2,9,39: 1 point

Meh :)

Disagree: 1,28,30,32,49: 1 point

Double Meh :(

Score: 8

Yay! The charm of the fjork has doth paid-eth off-eth! Yay-eth! :D

Agree: 2,4,5,6,7,9,12,13,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,26,33,35,39,41,42,43,45,46: 1 point

Disagree: 1,3,8,10,11,14,15,17,24,25,27,28,29,30,31,32,34,36,37,38,40,47,48,49,50: 1 point

Score: 49

Well here come the men in white coats, cya all :P