Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

Exp increasing items

Anyways...got your attention...now to the actual topic :lol:

Some armor that would increase the experience you gain by like 10-30 %depending on the quality and it would be on bought by real money of course, alltho some armor that would increase your exp by 5 % could be a rare drop...might be a really big hit on this game...and other 'profession' related exp increasing items like harvesters pickaxe, potion makers mortar&pedstle, alchemists cloak or something dunno, be innovative :) and the different armors should be different colors aswell i mean 10 % armor and 30 % armor should have some different color to recognize them i know steel painting wasn't that common in mediaval times but some NPC could've found a scroll from the 'spaceship' that contained the knowledge of steel painting...

So what do you think 'bout this?

Pickaxe of Learning- Increases harvest experience by 30% when equipped.

Hammer of Learning- Increases manufacture experience by 30% when equipped

...The list goes on...

So basically, weapons of Learning increase attack experience, armor of Learning increase defense experience, pickaxes [and gloves?] of Learning increase harvest experience, hats of Learning increase summoning experience[, I guess], hammers of Learning increase manufacture experience...

You get the idea. :D

30%?? that is TOO MUCH! You just dont want to put PP's into reasoning or will but want uber exp.

15% then. And the idea was what items of Learning helped what skills, not how much.

30%?? that is TOO MUCH! You just dont want to put PP's into reasoning or will but want uber exp.

Ugh, its not too much you'd get 130 exp when you should've gotten 100. There are no mass prod items that gives you more exp than 100, no monster gives you more exp/hit than 100. So basically 30% isn't too much. Its just a reasonable token for the money you have paid. And you can't ignore the fact that these items would really sell rather than these new swords.

i didnt read what you wrote flexo (looked to boring) but im sure it was a good idea

Flexo's post looked boring? Good thing dragburn did not post here.

lol ya I think wut flexo is saying is true but i don't think they should be buyable from USD cuz it's unfair to us poor 14 yr olds that make like 5 bucks every 2 months :lol: and really good to the rich kids that play

Uggg. I the fact that items are buyable using real money. I'm only 11 so I can't really spend any money on game items, or things such as a p2p. (if I could I'd be playing Star Wars Galaxies instead of EL.)