Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Galahadh

Quote of the Month

It should be good since its only once a month tee hee, ********* is my favorite movie of all time... buahha

:| You may have gotten it, but remember, people have a month to enter (actually less than a month) and if other people got it, then the winner is randomly drawn...so again, even if you did get it, you may not be the winner :D

Also...I'll keep a record of all the winners here, just for bragging rights :wink:

A problem with the random winners, people can easily create another character or another forum name and send the answer to you to flood the box and increase their odds of winning.

You forget that I'm a mod on here too...I can just as easily check everyone's IPs :wink:

Ooh.. harder.

Anyways, so we wait and see who the *cough* lucky winner is!

I'll announce it on here, pm the winner, and put their name in my sig (Last Month's Winner: [Name])

i soooo was first...tuma posted it and said everyone check the site and i answered as he said that...but...sigh* i probably wont be the winner because life is so unfair :P

Lol...actually...Galahadh here was first, he pm'd and posted less than 20 minutes after I first posted :(

Stop telling him to do it! He's going to call the whole thing off if you don't lay off of him. He's probably trying to get one person, using a program that sorts the name then picks it. He might just write everyone's name down that got the answer right on a piece of paper, and then draw it out of a hat.

Do I know the way he is going to do this? NO. I don't have any idea... and if I did, it wouldn't mean diddly squat. Besides, this is his own time he's doing this on. You should be grateful that he's willing to do this at all.. and for you.

:?

Nah... I'm not being mean or flaming or anything... I'm only stating that he needs some time to do it. And that he's using his OWN FREE TIME to do this for US!

:x

As grateful as I am that he is holding this competition he did say he would be doing this each month and I don't see how he plans to do it when 11 days into this month he still hasn't sorted out last month. If something didn't work out I'm perfectly fine with that and I'm certaint he has some reason for not sorting this out but it would be nice if he would tell us what is wrong.

That said I'm going to go hide from Aira now.

:twisted:

You can run but you can't hide... muahahaha.