Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thedark

Wars

since I'm banned i can think of things thay would be cool for the game.

I was reading a post about a great war so i thought mebay we should make an other Island with 2 fortesses where to guilds can battle each other. i think that would be pretty cool.

And i think this is a cool game but i still haven't found a "storie" mabey thats my fault but if there isn't on it would be cool if there was one. ( or mabey small quests.

and PLEASE let there be more weapons and the costs more ballenced. most people don't buy the wooden warhammer. but the instantly go for the expenxiver weapons.

1. I've seen much worse spelling from some Dutch dude around here, and also from a lot of people with English as their native language.

2. What you say is perfectly understandable, so I really don't get it why Talzon and Placid just even have to start about spelling here. :roll:

3. More on-topic, very recently some (3 atm) quests have been added to the game, which tell you a bit about the history of the Eternal Lands. More quests will follow, and I think over time the quests/story-line and the gameplay will integrate some more.