Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thedark

bann

ey i just got banned cause i was sitting in the path but i could get away there cause my pc was getting totaly nuts. so i was trying to get that thing fixed and when I'm back to play I'm banned (could play cause my compu wouldn't let me get Eternal lands from the botum menu). so please unban cause i think this is the dumpest way to get bant.

So how did you end up sitting in the VOTD archway when your PC was going nuts? Its a little bit hard to sit and block there by accident.

Yeah, chances are very small. Besides, a lot of people like to block that area.

On the other hand, if you would admit you did it intentionally, apologize and promise not to do it again, you will get unbanned.

well it CAN possibly happen to accidentally block a bridge or something..like say some emergency happens irl and you have to go afk immediately..sure it would be very rare..but usually if the person has not been seen doing that before at all, and if they do apologize, then they should be unbanned.

Walking someplace and having problems I can see ... the sitting part really gets hard to swallow as being an accident, specially in the archway since the odds of stopping just there and tehn sitting are very slim.

this has actually happened to me, i had to go and have a smoke immidiately and then i came back and i was blocking votd storage, it was a long time ago but still an accident :? so it is possible

So this guy's banned but the guy who's "friend" was playing on his computer and made the character bugmoneycreator was not?

:?

it IS possible, that happened to me too... i was harvesting sunflowers on pl bridge and when i was full, i went afk for dinner. i didnt know i was blocking that bridge :shock: sorry to ppl that were waiting there, i will pay atention since now :)

Yes... The sitting down part is hard to believe...Even I have accidentally blocked that thing before, cuz I ran to the phone in the middle of walking. (I have to run to beat the voicemail :))

But sitting down...? I find it hard to believe...

Blitzo

I think there should be first teleport to helper used...

Some people may block resource and not even know

what they are doing. For example someone can sit

in that gate and go AFK. Ratz0rs was standing in

that votd gate and weird - because he wasn't blocked

I could pass him. One day I've blocked boat - was at work

and got called out. Errr...I would be banned now. :twisted:

Regards.

I don't know why i was sitting but the i i know was that mt mouse software didn't work good so mabey thats why i went sitting. but as i said i don't know