• knife
    • spork
    • spife??? <--- ?
    • --E
    • --O
    • ==#

*hears Metallica's "Fade to Black"*

*wonders why he logged in as jojo*

jojomama hears ember's silence and accepts her menacing bewilderment as a sign of jealousy toward the dwarves.

ember hears a noise off to the right glancing over she notices a tiny dwarf watching her, dwarfs (when not siting pleasently) freak her out!!! in a panic she runs crashing loadly threw the remaning rubble and doesnt stop it she hits someting hard.

glancing up....not something....EEP SOMEONE!!!!!

RakThul, dazed by all the weird crap that just happened, decides to take matters into his own hands. He grabs Tumaros and wields him as a giant elf club. His first swing beans Aerowind in the head and tosses him and his ice cream-eating habit out of the building. He then makes another swing and clocks jojomama89 square in the chest, knocking him into 007. And since two of the same person can't occupy the same space in the same time, they let out a horrible scream as their essence winks out in a blast of oblivion.

RakThul, now having fun, gives a couple of great heaves and tosses Tumaros clear across EL until he lands at the feet of Frukas.

"Ahh, fresh meat!" Frukas says. "Why don't we go out behind the barn and I can show you my fork sonny!" All Tumaros can do is wimper.....

As RakThul looks around at the rubble, he hears a grunt from a wierd-looking dwarf and then a scream and pattering feet! OOF! Something runs into RakThul....it is QueenEmber!! All RakThul does is smile and let out a long, terrible series of deep laughter! *Cue Megadeth (doesn't matter what song, just cue it dammit!)*

RakThul grabs the Queen and binds her with uber tough titanium chains and tosses her into a horse-drawn cart that magically appears out of nowhere! "Where to now?" Rakthul thinks to himself.....

Rakthul: To The North Pole...then go 5403.3983983983 miles underground please :huh:

**Watches as the carage, wagon, whatever roles away and laughs menenicingly!

She is gone! Ma ha ha ha! Now what....

Chatterbug--poor ember...she never bought the date with chatterbug at a all time low price of free yet... :P

:o

bound by the 'uber tough titanium chains' Queen Ember realizes she still has her trusty --E. Sliping it out of the tatard sleve she procents to pick the lock chaining her up. But the cart bumped and swung wildly she lost her grip on the --E and it flew over the side of the cart lost in the darkness. "NO no no no...." Queen Ember cryes out then sudenly goes quiet realizing that the --E was safe from RakThul, but she was now defencles and would have to relie on help for others if there where any left to save her... to quest for the --E and bind its powers once more for surely with out her to control the powers the --E would start spilling its power all over the eteranl lands corupting the inocent minds....

James senses Ember's fear and TPTP's to her. He waves, picks up the --E, and #beams up.

Quickly, James pulls out a votd ring and tele's ova there.

James throws the --E into the lost river of VOTD and returns to his tea.

Keknehv, attempting to walk around VOTD storage on a 486, get's a packet error and turns into a beaver

which then crawls into the middle of the water

He finds the --E, starts calling it 'my precious' and crawls inside the gold mines, eating the weird bread and white potions that spawn there.

007, returning to his daily chores, heads to the gold mines to.. mine gold.

As he walks in, he witnesses a tiny beaver's final attempts to scurry away from a goblin. The goblin, though stupid, was indeed fast enough to catch and kill the beaver. 007 attacks the goblin. As he finishes killing it, he notices the --E which he had earlier thrown into the river. He picks up the --E and the beaver and #beams. 007 walks toward the campfire, cooks the beaver, and eats it with the --E.

in the confusing of seeing james pop out of no where then vanish just as easly wit the --E embers hope of resuce fades..... she could feel the --E's power seeping out and coruping the peoples already.... she must find a why to free herself and save the lands from the wicked powers of the --E.... and hopes that on one possesis the --E for to long with out divian blessings...

struggling amongst the chains her mind set on freedom ... thunderous noise is heard in the distance

Chatterbug: hey 007, what's that?

**Chatterbug sits down text to 007 and takes a pice of beaver....

Chatterbug: This is pretty good!

007: Ummm...I don't know...found it by the beaver....HEY! Stop eating my beaver!

**007 starts slashing Chatterbug with a Iron Broad sword (**IP suddenly turns into PK)

**Chatterbug slashes 007 in two with his Tit Long and takes the --E....he also eats the rest of the beaver.

Chatterbug: mmm....what could this be...

**Suddenly al the knolge of the --E flows into Chatterbug!

Chatterbug: I see now! Ma ha ha ha ha ha! I shall take over this world and anyone who tries to stop me! Ma ha ha ha ha....but first I will go get some bread from the pub! Ma ha ha ha ha! ummm...yeah....

**Chatterbug wonders where Ember could be....those chians were the realy cheap titanium that rusts in 3 days.....

The real 007 steps out from behind a tree and pulls out his gun.

007: Boy, am I glad I had that clone made xD You die now you..you.. talking insect!

007 shoots chatterbug many many times until he is dead beyond belief and there is no possible way that anyone can say otherwise. 007 takes back the --E and finishes eating his beaver.

007: AFK

Clones eh...well I cna play your same game...

**Chatterbug comes walking back fromt he Humungo Portable Bazoka Nuclulear Nuke Launchers store to see that 007 had killed his clones that he spent a long time on!

Chatterbug: Ohhhhhhhhhhh! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You die!

**Shoots down 007 with his Portable Bazoka Nuclear Nuke Launcher 50 times untill all of IP is destroyed and 007's attoms are completely obliberated.

Chatterbug: Opps...maybe I shoudlen't have blew up all of IP <_< Hey, what's this?

**picks up the --E and looks odly at it

Chatterbug: Mmm...how in the world did this stay in tact...guess i'll go sell it...gett a pretty penny ;)

**heads off to channel three....

**Shoots down 007 with his Portable Bazoka Nuclear Nuke Launcher 50 times untill all of IP is destroyed and 007's attoms are completely obliberated.

*dodges*

YOU CAN'T DOGE A NUKE! IT BLEW UP ALL OF IP INSTANTLY! YOU CAN'T DOGE IT. The only way to doge it is to have the super nuke shiled 7000 on with the correct encryption key (wrong key and the nuke bypasses the shiled).

So be quiet! LOL <_<

un beknowst to chatterbug ember had manage to espace her bonds and teleport to ip seconds befor the nuke hit using the last of her powers to draw the --E and 007 to her and teleport to the ruins of her place in white stone

little does that chatter bug know that the one true --E only resonds to her and corrupts and feeds off of otheres and the true --E is now safly tucked in her sleave as she tends to James wounds casting heal over him till he is well from the after shock of the blast from ip