Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

HEALER

Eh, I suggest you make NPCs that HEAL you for free or cheap. If they were in a fixed location noobies could go to them when they are new, but then after they get enough money they can buy potions.

i think roja said in the future there will be religions that have healers and stuff

Well there are actual players nowadays, some nice enough to heal you for free at the campfire.

But i dont see that as much as i used to. But say an NPC that would heal like 10 matieral for like 1k would be nice. You cant make it to cheap. :wink:

Heh, I mean like full for 10, if they are in a fixed location thats kind of out of the way noobs will still travel there because they are too poor for potions

1k is a tad expensive for only 10 material points since this would mostly be used by newer players probably....and potions are much more useful then a healer. Just have different level healers some heal more for more gold :P

Now i like that idea. Though that means that material points should be able to go past 75 in the future. Or else it could be kind of weird to once paying like 100 gold for full hp, and then at a higher level paying 700 for the same healing. Though some people may see that as ok. :?

the material points wil be able to get above 75 if ive got it right. I thinkthe max lvl's in every stats are 30 or so. But you are only able to buy levels up to 15.. (that is why i think you can reach lvl 16 now if you save the elexir you get when completing a quest for the guy in lakeside tavern, and use it when bought all stats to 15, right?)...

anyways, heard entropy talking about the max lvl some tiem ago, just remember the number 30, think it was that :P

Well if you calculate it it would get quite expensive over level 30 if we keep buying the levels.

and already your over 1 mil for level 20. :shock:

What about increasing some other attribute when you perform an act of unselfish kindness (i.e. healing) for another player? The server is down right now, but isn't there Charm or some other attibute like that? Tie it to a rating/level and, based on the players in this game, no one will go unhealed :lol:

Let's not get carried away here. But if you'd like to buy me the 1.9M sword to see how you feel about it, I'm willing to make that sacrifice 8)

actually i think that would be bad if you did :P If your giving away 1.9k plat swords for half the price or so....there supposed to be fairly rare and it wouldnt to fun if everyone had one