Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SimoniuS

No best weapon!?

Maybe it could be an idea to have no "best" weapon? :shock: :idea: Cuz someday all characters will run around with a serp! And thats just sux I think! :? Instead of only have the serpent as best weapon why don't have several with different abbilities? so they are not exactly the same but one had less of something and more of something else, and so on... What you think? :?: :)

not only what you said, but some abilities only able used by a certain race.....i hope axes are implemented, but for now, say a battle hammer is easier and more accurate and stronger for a dwarf to use, and also you could have weapons that have special abilities at a certain lvl, say have a staff, that when you reach lvl 40 magic it puts a spell affect on the opponent...whenever those are implemented.....(besides poison), maybe like a weakening thing, where you can only cary 2/3 of your full emu....and if you carry more you get slowed down......eh, maybe im digging to far with this.....

no top level weapons, sure. its harder then it looks right now tho as we realy need a bigger variation of weapons. now if we had say as many hammers and axes as we had swords then maybe as we could then balance it out by haveing axes being more powerfull but harder to hit with compared to hammers and so on and some be 2 hands while others being 1 hand so that you had to choose offence or defence...

as for race dependent weapons, not very likely at the moment at least. to many people allready have a race set so what happens to them? should they get the option to rechoose or should they be stuck with what they selected before the new stuff came along?

and to you rebooterock, most likley something similar to what your talking about in that thread of yours is in the works. entropy got someone to add some code to the cvs client to enable glow effects to armor and weapons so most likely all it needs is for the server to support it in some fashion and i feel it will come. when is a totaly diffrent subject tho...

the idea i suggested would be no more unique than the used steel two edge >.<

like the item checks for your lvl and if its at that the power is attained to that item, or it checks for race.......shouldnt be too complicated, not asking for an animation to the wep or anything, be about like a spell....

elf warhammers? i would think hammers and axes go in dwarf territory....and staffs and bows go to the elves....and humans would be swordbearers of the bunch...

thats if youre talking about the race thingymabob.....

i think it would be more fair at this point, unless an option to change races occurs, to just do stat lvl benefits on certain items......maybe make it random that a ice damage sword occurs :D (when cold stuff is implemented) and fur cloaks and hats (aka the soviet union/russia outfit) makes a comback in the market besides the noobs!

or it could just increase the damage.........

Well, it was off the top of my head...but yeah maybe there will be item differences for races to, however that would suck a bit..since i'm more of a katana person :D

i still suggest having a system like knight online.. were there is a best weapon but almost noone has it, and there is plenty of a certain type of weapon and always a weapon wanted.. so the economy wouldn't be so screwed, like it already is. again.

Cicero did, look at his announcement

NO  

-- unique attributes for items  

idiot.

my idea from a programming standpoint would be to make 4 more types of items.

not unque items detective dipshit.

Well, it was off the top of my head...but yeah maybe there will be item differences for races to

i have heard roja and ent on EVERY OCCASION there will NOT BE ANY RACE SPECIFIC ITEMS/SKILLS

however more weapons are coming sometime this year hopefully..

idiot.  

my idea from a programming standpoint would be to make 4 more types of items.  

not unque items detective dipshit.

Sorry to have affended you whatever you would call it but I really didn't ask for sacasm and harshness so if anything YOU are the dipshit but thats not here nor there.

And further more you quit el right? So why do you even bother us with your existance and go play your shit manga game? But you really don't need to answer that one.

but im playing conquer now, and after two games with no class system it feels great to have a class type system.

I knew I heard him bragging about it somewhere, and what I find funny is you know shit manga game means conquer

I knew I heard him bragging about it somewhere, and what I find funny is you know shit manga game means conquer

hmm, lets see.

You act like a dumbass and somehow i am bothering you with my existance?

im not playing conquer you stupid twat, and i went off el for a short time.

or, perhaps it is you who bothers me with your ignorance you dumbass.

have fun, perhaps you should change your name to:" Detective Dipshit: Private Dick for hire."