Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

A great new Quest

A great Quest would be when a city is under attack by a bunch of skeletons. You would have to go to a place to get reinforcements, then come back, and all the NPCs in that town would give you better prices and stuff. It could be a canned quest, even though i hate canned quests.

PS I know alot of you are saying how i am a spammer and am ruining your forums, but whats wrong with me wanting to help your game along?

I havent played Rise of Nations for like, 3 weeks now. Although i may be a newb, i consider myself just a hardcore as any of you. Now quit calling me a spammer and let me have my fun.

To begin with the second part of your post here:

PS I know alot of you are saying how i am a spammer and am ruining your forums, but whats wrong with me wanting to help your game along?
I'd like to refer to our little chat ingame:
[PM from Hellinon: are you in a guild?]

[PM to Hellinon: yep, Rivan Warriors]

[PM from Hellinon: who is their leader?]

[PM to Hellinon: why do you wanna know? I don't want to be ruse or offensive, but the kind of behaviour you showed on the forums, and it looks like also ingame, ..]

[PM to Hellinon: doesn't make you wanted by *any* guild]

[PM from Hellinon: whats wrong with giving an opinion? thats what forums are for]

[PM to Hellinon: opinion: yes, spamming and not even *try* to be kind: NO!]

And after reading your post here, to be honest, I have to say this is a very different, and much nicer tone to give your opinion, to suggest something. Very different from, and I quote, "Im sorry, but you guys have done absolutely nothing original", and that wasn't even the worst line. And don't get me started about the amount of suggestions, most worthless as they were either suggested many times before, or already a plain fact in this game. Or about the unnecessary polls, and the words you used there. So yes, IMO, you were a spammer there, and yes, you were ruining the forums.

And to come to the content of your post, and I agree with SKA here, this has been suggested before, more than once. If you had searched for it, with the search function or by reading some other posts (or even the topic titles) first, you would have known that. So if you combine this change in attitude (which I seriously cheer upon) with some more knowledge about the rules that apply to every forum in general, and this forum especially (see the Rules forum -- there's something about "search first" too).

BTW, how does this suggestion relate to stories? Shouldn't this be under suggestions?

Originally, this Forum was for stories and quest ideas, so both are covered. I think the description still says quests as well.

About the quest: It's kind of simplistic. Compare the quests we have now to the quest you suggest. It's a simple walkie-talkie quest. No real puzzle solving or mental challenge. Maybe you could think about how to make it more challenging or harder?

-Lyn-