Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

Houses

Am i right  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am i right

• Yes
    • no

I think that players should be able to make their own houses. This is what seperates the crappy MMOs from the good.

i meant for people to have the ability to make their own house, Sims style. And not have to pay real dollars for it.

Guys i think we are being a bit to harsh.. obviously our friend hellinon has not been long enough with us to know all the subleties of the game (what can happen what cannot, how things are, what has been suggested, what niche el occupies etc.) It is nice that he tries to contribute and take an active role in the development of the game ...

However Hellion we are not stupid... something as paramount as custom houses has been suggested b4 so i recomend that b4 posting anything try to understand the game read the forums more carefully and then you can contribute more :)

Cheers,

the only game with housing that is as amazing as possible (or will be) is Atriarch

Have you heard of Ultima onlina if not do a google search. The game will allowyou not only to fully customize your house/castle/palace/brothel but also its garden

anyhow I think that although Ent./Cicero/learner/etc are smart enough to make something similar for El I am pretty sure they have better things to spend their time on :)

Actually, Ent is planning on something just like this...a long way down the road it is however.

Oooh, and harvest their own crops (I've been reading his interview with gamebunny :D )