Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

i got banned unfairly

I got banned and i want back. all i did was say *fart* and someone abused their power and kicked me off. if i deserved it, im sorry, and ill never do it again.i just want to get my file back. :(

I didn't ban you but i would also have banned you!

I warned you yesterday, the day before yesterday and today not to say FART all the time. You were spamming that on the channels yesterday. I muted you saying not to do it again. And you did it again and again and again.

I understand why Learner banned you. You were really annoying! :shock:

And I was there when Moonshadow warned you not to do it again or you'd be banned. Plus, you did continue to do it repeatedly even after that warning.

So if you want to playm you need to beg forgiveness of Entropy, promise not to be apain, and to behave.

i promise to entropy never to be a pain again. exept when, you know, its for a reason, like rebbeling against trop. i mean,come on, im never going to get a fair war out of you guys because you have the power to ban me whenever you want.

Don't unban him.

He is talking about "war" towards some ppl again.

We don't want you to make war against any ppl because they probably don't want to be annoyed and harassed. Get that or you won't be unbanned - at least i hope Ent won't do it.

I dont harrass CO, i simply want to make a good, clean war against them. Why should i be banned for that? Again, im sorry, and i will never type fart again, even though its not a cuss word

Well, you were probably being really annoying.

The mods usually don't ban you for no reason, and give a warning or two first.

I was at beam and there was this guy who constantly kept typing crap like "ewkljsdkjdfsklfsdjksfdjlk" and the like over and over, maybe that was what you were doing, if so, yeah you deserved to be banned. That's totally annoying.

:cry: once again, i am sorry. i am new, and stuff like that in the r word is okay, so i didnt think i was doing anything wrong. i wasnt even doing something totally annoying like gerkjgnherkj;hgeoprn over and over. if you disban me, ill even join CO. Well, no i wont, and i will still wreak my war, but i wont be annoying. :cry:

if they gave a warning, i didnt hear it.

and why should you get mad at me for wanting a war. this is a war game.

sorrysorrysorrysorry