Sign in to follow this  
Talzon

Make Raw Meat Cookable

Should Raw Meat be cookable?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Raw Meat be cookable?

• Yes
    • No

Maybe if you have a high enough lvl in (whatever type of lvl here) you can cook it via a fire essence like it was mentioned.

It would be too much like Runescape. EL is independent, and doesn't like to do things like other online games. (especially runescape)

It would be too much like Runescape.  EL is independent, and doesn't like to do things like other online games.  (especially runescape)

doesnt mean u cant take SOME ideas from other games :wink:

People fail to see the point. In RS, the food heals you. In EL, food heals you, but indirectly/slowly. That's why RS has an entire cooking skill, combined with fishing.

how about this

you start out with an axe and a tinderboxso u can cut down trees and light fires tro cook your meat with and then trees grow back after a minute or somethng :D

unlike RS, el (i dont think) has the power to do such a code with trees constantly growing back after each minute.... and as for an axe.... that be Ents idea to put it in free versian or p2p or not make it at all :wink:

I have never heard of or played Runescape, but from what I can gather, I have made this analogy.

Eternal Lands:Runescape::Macintosh:Microsoft

You are trying way to hard to be different from Runescape, kind of like how Mac does not want to take any ideas from Microsoft. It is just silly