Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sum14u

Underworld.....

If you die you get into the underworld.... The idea may sound stupid but its rleplayng game so i say it anyway....If you attack anybody and dye in 15 minutes then you will go to undeworld and suffer there... But if you havnt attacked anybody in 15 minutes but u die then youll get to the heaven where is much easier to get out....

And when you attack anybody then u should go to altar and disable the devilmode.../appear to heaven anyway

its not spam i have no idea what your saying could you like rephase it in more detail and stuff

he means if you attack something in 15 minutes and die you would go to hell

if you dont attack anything in 15 minutes and die you will go to heaven

and he wants to tell heaven is much easier to get out from :roll:

Do you not even know what the underworld is? It is a place that people go when they die. It is referred to a lot in Greek Mythology. If you were a good person when you were alive, you are happy. If you were bad, you are punished. But I see how you could end up in a maze [rather than the going to hell idea]. An open path to the surface could be presented to you otherwise [rather than the heaven idea].

But that idea would never work because anyone can just click on the top of the map of the Underworld and be out quickly. So I suggest that we just don't do this at all.

If you were a good person when you were alive, you are happy. If you were bad, you are punished.

Then if you've killed someone the last quarter before you die, you spawn in the underworld as before, and if you haven't you spawn with full health. :)

I like this idea to an extent, but i'd rather use it so if anyone randomly wanders into a much higher lvl hostile monster (and gets blattered) then they may go to heaven instead and the price of death is less harsh. I'm not sure how u might do this (maybe if the monster attacks u, as apposed to vice versa, but this'd get confusing when fighting hostiles).

Just an offshoot to this subject, shouldn't hell be a more scary place to go rather that just a plain annoyance? Why not put somthing a bit dangerous down there? Somthing to avoid, even just one mean as hell critter to run away from. That would make hellspawn much more challenging than go north and start over. I saw a Cerberus in the visual thread, somthing like that maybe?

Just an offshoot to this subject, shouldn't hell be a more scary place to go rather that just a plain annoyance? Why not put somthing a bit dangerous down there? Somthing to avoid, even just one mean as hell critter to run away from. That would make hellspawn much more challenging than go north and start over. I  saw a Cerberus in the visual thread, somthing like that maybe?

http://eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6520 :roll:

well, umm goat.. there are some 64416 articals, maybe you have read them all...I have a life :roll: