Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Black listed ISPs list

Guest Esteron

I know no good way to fix this problem. I have played many online games and there are always those who wish to hack or some other thing to disrupt game play. Me and a group of my friends have been looking for an alternative to Ultima Online. We picked this for the very reason you can play on pk maps or non pk maps. The UO Shard we are playing on is totally pk driven and we really don't care for that. We don't mind to go or be pk'ed every now and then but I prefer to develop my character not just pk. I put my name in the whitelist forum so hopefully I get in. I run a DSL connection that is connected 24/7. I might actually cut the connection once every 6 months. Not even sure if it changes when I do shut it down.

Here's to hoping!!!!!

I got banned when i downloaded the game.

It said "you were banned"i dono what it means help please.

ur ISP is probably banned

I banned today :

202.81.x.x

Multiple character creation , ban avoiding , resource blocking , spamming , mod impersonating and the offence list can go on .

I just got new ISP

in romania is called RDS (im telling ppl who know sry if i sound out of place)

I just opened EL and it said "Entire ISP or IP range is Banned tho i never had this tipe of ISP before "

can i get a , clearance or something pleaseee :rolleyes:

i didnt knew what to do ! To post my ip or not

also i hope my post is in right thread?!

Thank you!

Edited by N1k0n

:P Is there any chance that I could get my subnet (part of a larger banned range) whitelisted?

SBCIS-10115-17942 (NET-65-65-204-96-1)
                                 65.65.204.96 - 65.65.204.103

If not can I at least get my name in the game: GizmoGrimlok

whitelisted?

OK not fair my ip is banned and there nothing i can do about it because i'm on the white list and i haven't done anything wrong!

:icon13:

205808[/snapback]

Your IP is NOT banned, you ARE on the whitelist which is a good thing. Your ISP might be banned but it doesn't matter now because you are on the whitelist.

If you cannot connect, odds are there is a different problem. If you post in Help section stating your computer info and what the exact message is that you get, and what screen you are on when you get it, somebody can help you.

Stop spamming bans. That is NOT your problem.

Guest Kyrena

:P Hi

I got the ISP or IP banned message and I followed the steps to get my character name white listed, but when I open the EL game, and try to Log in, it tells me that I don't exist, and when I try to create a new character, it shuts down, I am a sympatico member, and I don't know if sympatico is part of the Bell South Canada network or not but I emailed the abuse team there, is there anything else that I can do to get logged in?

My friend's IP got banned yesterday. My partner (whose char is galadriel13) went to a bridge tournament in Bloomington, where a friend (whose char is Motchark) lives (they play bridge together). They naturally got to talking about EL, and decided that Motchark ought to sell some steel and iron bars to galadriel13. Galadriel13 logs on, sees how much money she has, then logs off. My partner calls me up and asks me to log on from home (so that they can have both chars on at once) and make the trade with Motchark. I do. This morning, I was woken up to a call from my upset partner, telling me that our friend's IP was blocked for this.

Please unblock our friend's IP address. If you don't know what it is (from your logs), I can call my partner up and get it.

I don't think your friend was banned, probably has a dynamic ip which one or more of them are banned. Tell your friend to register on the forums and follow the steps in the white list thread if he/she is still banned.

Hi, I'm currently visiting a friend in Hong Kong and wanted to show EL to her, but hey, what a surprise, this IP is banned.

Please unban it, thanks.

Flo

Hi, I'm currently visiting a friend in Hong Kong and wanted to show EL to her, but hey, what a surprise, this IP is banned.

Please unban it, thanks.

Flo

We don't generally unban IP's, they are banned for a reason.  I will contact you ingame or via forums to get the name she wants to use to whitelist it.