Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fred_penner

Interesting (perhaps) lavatory observation

was the tittle suposed to be funny lavaratory as in bathroom? and isent it like labratory or somthing and thats where the workd "lab" came from? ill go look it up i think

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2...=2&q=laboratory

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lavatory

ok now i see lavartory laboritory theres a difference! i feel enlightened now...

(BTW, that's a real picture of my lawn...and the wooden things? They're six-foot tall railroad ties. Seriously.)

your lawn? that's more like a huge field..no one expects you to cut that..although some people do but i'd say that's crazy :(

Not really that huge...anyway, I meant the stuff on MY side of the fence ;) :roll: ...the farmer's mow that field, my little ride-on mower isn't enough.

Update:

I broke down and cut the grass yesterday. I must say, it looks much better.

However, I haven't shaved my beard in (counts on fingers) 5 days now. It's itchy and looks terrible. I hope I can bring myself to mow my face before I have to go back to work next week.

maby you should try a beard maby youll like it i mean you wear sunglasses and no1 knows if your mad or happy or sad!! think of it... besides think about the money you could possible save... disposable razrs + shaving cream rite.. or elctric razor + electricity might only be 5 bucks but like in 12 months that will be 60 and you can donate it to el!!