Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Street_Ghost

street_ghost now teh retired

usually before i would quit playing a game i would do something really stupid and get banned from it......but entropy has something other games developers don't...thats my repect so i wont do that :)

would like to say somethign to all that has helped me while i played....and to all those people i enjoyed being around

grum- first guild leader :o GDC was fun but i was more into a fighting guild

moonshadow- by far the best moderator in el...funny guy :D

torek- helped me as a noob taought me to pk

lost_one- gave me the most help when i was a noob helped me with those quests and such :)

boki- great guy wolf #gms were so funny when we had wolf

nillyfein- great guild leader great sence of humor

Entropy- great game developer great sence of humor :)

roja- mysterious woman :D

jelloking- when i was first fighting ogres in ogre room i could only kill about 3 with a full inventory of pots but iwanted a doom cape so bad and he comes in and kills one and gives me it :)

benneton-great guy lol when i was fighting with next in kf he got on trops shar to make sure i was ok :)

whitediablo-only thing i ever did to him was suck up....lol when i was in *CO* and they were fighting whitedibalo (gang raped :)) next dies first so i went to get his bag but at the time whitediablo dissengaged and was out of essence well i accidently clicked him trying to get next's bag and kill him :D i tryed to hide it from him lmao

flexo-lol the guy is hallarious

mihaim-we trained hard...we was planning to get to 80s before the server crashed getting 1million oa exp on a good day when we had nothign to do :) we would have already been there but i had a death in the family and coulndnt play as much.....alwasy willing to help me we both reset together to train at 79 oa :shock: :)

well thats all i can think of if i missed you then i probablly meant too :lol:

and good luck on the guild lordmalis

i guess im not remmbered i helped him train for a while giving him my pots well o well i guess im teh unreconized

well o well i guess im teh unreconized

Uhhhhh, dude, you always are!!! :shock: :shock: :(

cya street! I allways pwn your def and att :lol: nah, you came quite close :P

bye street and thx for giving my stuff back when u pked me horribly when i was in a pissed off mood

well if u listen to this u will also believe i have a 15'' penis coz i just looked and he is playing right now, why cant u make a decision and stick to it , yow some sort of pussy rofl :wink: u know im messing wid ya

lol i come on to chat with friends i gave my char away i have no idea what they do with it lol but when i do come on i just chat with friends and then play runescape again lol

u know if i still played and not chatted i would be 50s by now lol :D

Lalala, still waiting for my own little good-bye message :D

Or do I have to change my name back to stage_crew to get one :lol: