sirdan

my thought on fixing economy

decrease drop rates on:

wepons

armors

rare books

serpstones

and thats it keep the rest just make them like twice as hard to get

It has been suggested before that monsters drop items that are valuable, but not directly usable by fighters. These could be items that would only be redeemed for cash, or items that are needed by other players. Serp stones are a good example. If fighters get their weapons and armors entirely from monster drops, then that makes manufacturing completely useless.

personaly i dont think even the hardest working people should get serps rite away from drops or somthing and no game does being a striat figher ever work personaly i dont think it should either just so people maby investigate on other stats then jsut fighting and getting uber stuff

Thats right, thats your personal opinion (and mine too), but a lot of people couldn't be bothered with anything other than killing. Welcome to humanity. I agree that armor and weapons shouldn't be dropped often if at all. But books, capes, and serp stones are how a fighter earns a living. One thing is for sure, you're not gonna get far on the gold any of the monsters drop, BRs don't grow on trees.