Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
McMantis

Ideas For New Creatures

Dragons and Minotaurs are good idea's (for the high lvled) but there should be sum monsters who are between skels and puma's...cuz that lvl takes a HELL lot of a time...man....if u only knew :cry:.

Bats, Vampires, Liches, Great Mages, Reapers, Living Trees, Medusa's (if they attack u they have a 10% chance that they paralize u for 2 turns), Elementals (fire water earth air), Ice beast. This would be more then enough right ? :wink:

There's already a thread for monster ideas. Ent said there will be vamps, Dragons have been suggested a million times (because everyone knows you can't have a medieval RPG without dragons), and I already suggested griffins and elementals. So take a sec to look around first, will you?

It would of course have to be a giant penguin

. . . with tentacles!

someone here knows how to draw pictures?.. if that is the case, you can pload scetches of monsters to a webhost and who knows, maybe roja will make your monster into a model. Ane maybe i will add your monster to a new concept art gallery on el.net? :(

I can do that, I draw pretty well and mythologicl creatures are one of my fortes.

Yeti, Polar bears (When there is snow), Chickens (Zelda-style)

and how about a grim reaper dude that has like EXTREME attacks and is hidden inside the Dark Castle (or whatever its called)

A list of things I've suggested:

Mink:

Combat: 2

Attack: 1

Defense: 2

Items on death:

1 Meat

1 Bone

1 Mink Fur

Little stronger then the Rabbit but much, much harder to find. It's Fur is very rare.

Crocodile:

Combat: 19

Attack: 26

Defense: 25

Items on death:

1 Croc Skull (I Think there should be animal skulls)

2 Bones

1 Crocdile Hide

Very tough to beat. Found only on River banks or near water.

Chickens:

Combat: 1

Attack: 4

Defense:2

Items on death:

1 Meat

1 Bones

2 Feathers

Annoying Poltry. Should be hard to catch. Feathers could add interesting effects to the game.

Giant Moles:

Combat: 13

Attack:24

Defence 15

Items on Death:

1 Meat

2 Bones

1 Mole Fur

Found in Caves. Blind and wonders around in the caves. Agressive and dangerous when provoked.

There should be like 5 chickens in a group with like 50 HP each that surround and attack you. That way it would be impossible to escape AND difficult. If feathers are going to be worthwhile n00bs should'nt be able to get them.

Chickens

Hp:45

Att:20

Def:3

Com:25

Rather odd stats eh?

Found on death

2Feathers

1Meat

1/1000 +5 Golden egg of the undead giant's whacking off

Killer, can't you be serious about anything? Chickens that swarm and kill you hah... and.... oh no, wait I didn't mean it! Foster Farm chickens are attacking me!! Ahh! :roll: Ahem as you can see it would be a hazard to newbies everywhere.

It'd be really pathetic if they were the genetically mutated ones that some resteraunts harvest that lack legs, if you die from non-moving chickens, you deserve it, hehe.

Kritoke