Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

arrogant ungrateful fucks? Entropy?

What rules did I break?

Ent, lock it, wait for some sunny day get sixpack of beer,

some nice food, blanket, so somewhere far away from the

people, lay down on the grass, grab a beer and start counting

clouds, it really helps, I've checked it several times.

Regards.

Ent doesn't drink, he is a wussy :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: omfg ent are you gonna take that? lol

I must have read this thread about 10 times.....i love reading it because its absolutely hilarious............especially when people make huge mistakes like 'i hope the other moderators arnt like you'.....great show!

Ent, you SHOULD get banned, for a couple of weeks, for your own good... If you're bitched at too much.. it's bad for your health...

And... Why do some ppl find it SO hard to understand...

ENT OWNS YOUR ASS

Now what's so hard to understand about that?

Blitzo, a loving fan of ent.

P.S.: I found out ent's alias in game! Quell = ent! Quellentalious--> Quell - ent's - alias!

No.. but there are more reasons for Quell being suspicious... He even spoke Romanian (ent's romanian, right?), and there are more things :).

Though I've never seriously meant it (just teasing quell :).)

Blitzo

I was just kidding about the ban thing, but Entropy and Cicero seriously need to take a break.

I am tired of arrogant ungrateful fucks.

Entropy

Site Admin

He's not a moderator, you dipshit, he's teh boss man. STFU, you lose.

Maybe they should, but doesn't that make you appreciate the fact that they STILL work their asses off to provide you with updates? They choose to do it, it's just service...

Blitzo

dude, ent MADE THE GAME AND THE RULES so he can break any rule he wants. he's not like the president who is also held under the law, hes like the God of el, he created it, he "pwnz" it, he can do whatever he wants. Going with that same analogy, you have no power against him. If you dont like something he does, you have a choice: deal or leave. personally, there are a few things that ent has done that i disagree with (which will not be mentioned) however, i chose to deal with it, and im happy. If it were my game, i'd do it my way, but its not. This is ent's thing and he has the right to do what he wants. If i have a HUGE problem with something, i have the right to brush up on my programing skills (i only know vb) and make my own damn game. thats how it works. I may not agree with all of ent's decisions, but thats my problem, not his.

playing el NOT a right, its a privilege.

Hello,

Ok first of all Ent. your awsome man, I cant imagine the schooling, money, and time you put into this game. I cant believe some of these people they complain about your "attitude" and yet you provide this awsome game for them i mean honestly can people get anymore retarded?!? :shock::roll: it falls back on that old saying "Biting the hand that feeds you".

And considering we dont have to pay for this game Ent can bitch to his heart content (not that ive ever seen him seriously be that mad)

And you guys who complain about him do you complain about your work?

(dont lie) everyone does well what if it became your jobs polocy if anyone was ever cot complaining about work then that person be fired. thats pretty much what your pulling on ent. except the one diference is HES NOT EVEN GETTING PAID. WHERE YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT A JOB YOUR PAID FOR.

You do not have to pay for the game, but people do donate money. I would donate money myself under these two conditions:

[*]I have money

[*]Entropy is not being "vulgar"

admin moderator creator janitor it doesn't matter

he still needs a break

and as for the gay bar.... yeah i work there i'm the bar tender.....

now i remember you sirdan your that guy who was taking it from the black guy called bubba

what is your problem dude, u mentally insane?