Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

arrogant ungrateful fucks? Entropy?

quote from none other that entropy arrogant ussless fucks?

takes one to know one entropy

i honestly hope the rest of the moderators arent like you

if that was the case no one would play this game

Well, as you can see, many people play the game, so your conclusion must be wrong.

If you would have been polite about it, I might have removed the complete ban and change it with a creation ban, but since you give me arrogant shit, like: "if you are worth 20/hour then find out yourself", then no, sorry.

You didn't pay me anything, you didn't even thank me for the game, you just went on and on with your 'sarcasm', and eventually called me an asshole. Give me one good reason why would I move a finger to fix your problem?

well lets see

my conclusion is probably right

i honestly hope the rest of the moderators arent like you  

if that was the case no one would play this game

cause if they were all like you...THEN no one would play

second which are from ... http://eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6413

I am not going to offer free play to someone who is actively paying a company that sucks.

insulting my isp who at least provides steady and fast connection

spending 1 hour every day to clean Bellsouth Canada's shit is not an option. Unless I get paid for that time (20/hour).

you said you were worth 20$/hour not me ...besides you offered to be a moderator....therefore it is your job to take care of things like that

thanks for wasting my time.

you said it first...and you call me sarcastic?

I am tired of arrogant ungrateful fucks.

i still think you need to take a break

not only one of the admins, but one of the makers =/

admin moderator creator janitor it doesn't matter

he still needs a break

and as for the gay bar.... yeah i work there i'm the bar tender.....

now i remember you sirdan your that guy who was taking it from the black guy called bubba

admin moderator creator janitor it doesn't matter

he still needs a break

Yes, I do need a break, but unfortunately people don't like MMORPGs that are not updated often.

and as for the gay bar....   yeah i work there i'm the bar tender.....

now i remember you sirdan  your that guy who was taking it from the black guy called bubba

LOL

Yeah maybe if ptp goes well when it comes out Ent can take a break.

Even though he says it wont. About the gay bar Sirdan no im not going on a date with you to it. JK :D

Well i know that the the States are supposed to have free speach and all :shock: ... but can we delete this post it really bags me :roll:

call me weird but his excessive arrogance and his now-it-all attitude, is characteristic of a preoperational 6 yrs old... Ok he got baned we know why... do we have to read his nonsence arguments about why entropy/el sucks end the rest?

(sigh...)

Look, I'm 13, and I know well enough that Entropy seems to like to go against his own rules, and maybe he should be banned from the forums or change his attitude

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

After all the abuse I got today (took me one hour to clean up their user's shit) I decided to 'upgrade' it to a permanent ban. Bellsouth Canada doesn't care about what their users do, so I am not going to offer free play to someone who is actively paying a company that sucks.

...spending 1 hour every day to clean Bellsouth Canada's shit is not an option. Unless I get paid for that time ([$]20/hour).

thanks for wasting my time.

Yet another reason to unban your ISP :)

I am tired of arrogant ungrateful fucks.

Well, I believe that this would be enough to get Entropy banned from the forums. Entropy was being extremely obscene, vulgar, and hateful.

Well, I believe that this would be enough to get Entropy banned from the forums. Entropy was being extremely obscene, vulgar, and hateful.

I agree. Ban Entropy. We don't need that kind of bad apple around here.

ps. Talzon, it looks like you didn't do what I suggested: Read the other forums.

(sigh...)

Look, I'm 13, and I know well enough that Entropy seems to like to go against his own rules, and maybe he should be banned from the forums or change his attitude

Are you retarded?

Let him alone, he apologized :P

Glad to hear...that forum real is getting to be more hot than

flames one. :twisted:

Regards.

I was really only standing up for Thunder. You could've really hurt his feelings. Anyway, if you are going to be this way, I'm leaving the forums forever, starting now.

PS: Why even have forum rules if they can be broken :?:

I was really only standing up for Thunder. You could've really hurt his feelings. Anyway, if you are going to be this way, I'm leaving the forums forever, starting now.

YAY!!!!! :P:D

PS: Why even have forum rules if they can be broken :?:

What rules did I break?