Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

i must of missed something

You were not banned ... you were deleted ( you should be geting a message saying you don't exist)

Unfortunatly the HDD of the disk was "destroyed" so all of the el-characters were cast into oblivion... in other words Deleted!.

What you should do is recreate your character and start over again (like every other e-lander)

P.S. if the message you get is not "YOU don't exists" but something elese disregard my above comments.... you were proboly banned for doing something wrong!!!

no apparently i was ip banned

the first character i made was deleted when the server crashed....which annoyed me a little but hey it wasn't a big deal seeing as it is a free game and shit happens.....

but this ip crap is just wrong

btw i didn't do anything ...i came i played and that was it hell i didn't even swear (in game)

I am sorry, but your ISP, Bellsouth Canada does not cooperate, and we got TONS of abuse (spent half an hour cleaning the names one of the users from your ISP created). He stole names, blocked stuff, etc. Unfortunately, your ISP changes the IP each time their users connect to the internet, so banning only one person is impossible.

You might wish to contact your ISP, and explain them the situation. Mayeb they care about their users.

After all the abuse I got today (took me one hour to clean up their user's shit) I decided to 'upgrade' it to a permanent ban. Bellsouth Canada doesn't care about what their users do, so I am not going to offer free play to someone who is actively paying a company that sucks.

it took 2 hours just to get them to figure out that the reason i couldn't get a connection was because they forgot to activate my account

no offence but if you think i'm gona go thru that again just to explain to them why my ip needs to be changed for a game ....you gota be nuts

(on the plus side there connection speeds are great and reliable)

Well, I am glad you find it funny.

And no, YOU are not banned. Your ISP is banned. They got banned because they don't respect the Internet community, and don't enforce their ToS. You are welcome in the game, as long as you use a different ISP.

BTW, how come you live in Canada but your character was created using a Denver IP?

cause i couldn't create a char so i asked the person who told me about this game to do it for me....

seeing as she really wanted me to play this one (apparently one of your own moderators)

and i don't find the ip ban funny

what i find funny is how your handling this problem

Ok, who created your character then?

And do you have a better way ti handle this problem? I am willing to listen to suggestions. And no, spending 1 hour every day to clean Bellsouth Canada's shit is not an option. Unless I get paid for that time (20/hour).

well if you so good at your job that you'd deserve 20$/hour american you should be able to figure out who she is

and as for your problem...your not the only moderator instead of handling all of it by yourself you could allways deal out ip ranges to individual moderators so each one has a small amount to deal with....it's not so frustrating that way

for a moderator your a real asshole

you need a break...take a little time off

thanks for wasting my time!!!

Yet another reason to unban your ISP :D

I am tired of arrogant ungrateful fucks.