Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teranoz

Invisability spell

Would be nice.

Should not implemented in a way it can be abused, so no fighting during invisability, or bag taking near monsters that just killed someone.

It would give (low level fighter)-harvesters a chance to get to the emeralds in the Naralik catacombs without the monster magnet perk.

Would be nice.

Should not implemented in a way it can be abused, so no fighting during invisability, or bag taking near monsters that just killed someone.

y not? that'd be a good little advantage...l

It would give (low level fighter)-harvesters a chance to get to the emeralds in the Naralik catacombs without the monster magnet perk.

why not get the cape? if all it's good for is keeping monsters away, then its pretty much MM in spell form...

why not get the cape? if all it's good for is keeping monsters away, then its pretty much MM in spell form...

Its very rare, and you get no exp for using it.

I would think that an invisible character's image and associated green bar and nametag are not made known to the other players' clients. The invisible character would not be able to be targetted with attacks or targetted magic spells (good or bad).

That would be cool, but still keep the beam command around on your screen for just in case :D !

mabye invisability could be a potion cheap easy to make that gives monster mag. perk for say 5 minutes?

I love the idea of an invisibility spell, just don't understand all the rules you want to go along with it. Usualy when fighting or in general when being invisible, you can be sensed, your pressence felt in some small way, particuraly when you come in close contact with them. Usualy there is some form of startle reaction that gives you an inital advantage and then after that a slight penalty for you opponent, but nothing to serious, once they know you are there it is easier to for them to fight you. This would be awesome, I would love to be able to just wander around KF or some other pk map while invisible and not having to worry bout monsters or pk assasins attacking me. It would also be interesting to go into an area like a tavern or town sqare and just plop in some out of the way place and listen to the general chat when no one knows your there. I think it would work best as a potion, a very very difficult potion with lots of ingredints, 10 tit ore, 10 silver ore, 100 lilacs, 25 fire ess, something like that, make it really difficult and rare. Also have a limit say 10 minutes on it, and an anti spell on it, that requires like 20 gold or, 15 water ess, some other stuff.... to undo the effect. There would of course be no trading in invisibilty mode, until you were touched and then lost your invisibility. There is also a good posability of bag jumpers coming abusing this as well, but theivery is a very real profession in any world or society....

Have a nice day

Wolf_Lord

I got the idea for invisability from Balders Gate.

There you can use invisability potions and spells.

Whats also in the game is a spell to remove invisability from all creatures within a certain range.

In BG the invisability is ended after the duration of the spell/potion and if you attack someone/something, and when opening doors/chests.

But its more the idea, let Ent decide the rest of the rules concerning the invisability, its his game after all.

Of Course I'll let entropy and Roja sort out the details, that's what they do, it's there game, I just happened to have found an interesting thread and posted my suggestions and ideas about how it might work out, um this is the suggestion forum isen't it (Scratches Head) Or did i come into the "royal pain in the Butt" forum again by mistake...