Sign in to follow this  
kat

Plans for Apperciation Day

Apperciation Day yes, or no?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Apperciation Day yes, or no?

• Yeah, it sounds great!
    • Why should we hold one?

Ok, i don't know if you guys seen this in the suggestions colum, but some ppl that thought of this as a good idea. Anyway, i was thinking of holding an apperciation day for the el team. On that special day we are asking for ppl to donate money to ent. (that way we can show how much we apperciate him.) Not only will we be donating money, but we would be holding contests all day long. Some ppl suggested this Sunday, but is that too close to get everything together? So i am asking for ppl who would like to take part in this and hold their own contest. Oh, i forgot to mention, apperciation day is also a day when you get to pat yourself on the back for as far as you got on el. U guys get what i mean? So what do you say? Apperciation day or no?

On that special day we are asking for ppl to donate money to ent. (that way we can show how much we apperciate him.)

hehe the 1st ever EL Pledge Drive xD

great idea for appreciation day.. if i'm around i'll participate

somone call that really rich dude in china and bill gates ;) they are loaded.Hmmmz anyone have some rich loaded parents if so murder them and claim the life insurance and the mola and giva half of it to ent 8)

j/k j/k but if ur loaded give him some mola

ok, the main reason why i think we should have an apperciation day cause some ppl don't respect all the hard work the el team does for us to make a fun and exciting game. Especially after reading the post "It has come down to this" made me feel as if not everybody apperciates these hard working ppl. So that's why i think we should have one.

ok,i guess we don't have to worry about having an Apperciation Day afterall! A lot of kind ppl are apperciating these guys by saying how they feel! (no why didn't i think of that? :) ) Our apperciation day is now declared on July 21st for yrs. to come!

yay, i am happy! :):):cry::cry::cry::D:D:D :mrgreen: :D:D:D :mrgreen:

how bout we have some sort of games and some other things where mods rule tho like ent goes into godmode then whoever last the most hits gets a prize...

and ritch people donate or else thell rot in hell!!!

ok,i guess we don't have to worry about having an Apperciation Day afterall! A lot of kind ppl are apperciating these guys by saying how they feel!  (no why didn't i think of that? :) )  Our apperciation day is now declared on July 21st for yrs. to come!

yay, i am happy!  :)  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D :mrgreen:   :D  :D  :D  :mrgreen:

LOL, i think this is about the worst day to make an appreciation day. I think quite some people dont really appreciate what happened today...

Don't misread this and think i dont appreciate what Entropy, Roja, the client wizards, and the map artists have done for us. I really do appreciate this free and awesome game. Just not today, lol

well of course it wasn't a great day, but at least some ppl were saying that they apperciated them and such, that's why i was thinking July 21st was the perfect Apperciation Day, lol

ok, i'll change it! :D

lol its like the 911 of el

to honor all those brave developers who suffored people giving them shit through out the day and possibly to remember all the players who have left us (those losers... if you did it once you can do i agian...)

Yaayy! U agree with me!! Apperciation Day is on July 21st now and forever, maybe i should give a poll about this though...

ok, i am not going to start a poll, so you ppl's out there tell me what you think, k? I will count the votes in about a week or 2

ill help out with the appreciation day thingy....its a kool idea, i mean to upkeep these kind of game you have to devote alot of time. :shock:

That's really nice of you Kailo, but you're going to have to keep that in mind for next year Apperciation Day... or maybe we can have one anyway around this time, (besides, ent. would really apperciate the money) well, will see.

No one said you had to help sirkillalot, it's not like there aren't other ppl out there who won't. If you don't like the idea it's too bad, cause in the poll it's saying to have it.