Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fred_penner

Do you sleep naked?

I wear whatever i wore that day, i see no point in changing clothes for BED. RARELY do i not sleep in what i wore *exception formal clothes*

I was like that in highschool. Then once I got married, it was just easier to go to bed sans vêtements.

sleep naked? not for me, me and my bro has to sleep in the same room since my family can't afford a bigger place(lol), and my bro is annoyin, he sometimes comes to my bed and pull the blanket away, which result immedate freeze for me :oops: ( weather ain't that good in cananda) so i usually wearmy leather jacket or at least pajama , but i know my brother sometimes sleep naked in summer(which means i have to cover my eyes whenever a hot day....) :cry:

.. never heard of a 'moskeeto' before.

:)

But anyways.. (sorry, I usually never attack bad spelling).. sleeping nude gives you a feeling of... oh, I don't know... freedom. Can't explain it, you'd have to try it for yourself.

I also like the feeling of sleeping in a cold room, under warm covers, so I always turn the fan on over me.

:(

Guest Nassir

What strange... I, and everyone I know, were a pajamas when sleeping...

Is not an american habit?

Bye!

Paolo

sleep naked? not for me, me and my bro has to sleep in the same room since my family can't afford a bigger place(lol), and my bro is annoyin, he sometimes comes to my bed and pull the blanket away, which result immedate freeze for me :oops:  ( weather ain't that good in cananda) so i usually wearmy leather jacket or at least pajama , but i know my brother sometimes sleep naked in summer(which means i have to cover my eyes whenever a hot day....) :cry:

Are you a girl?

I sleep in pajamas... mostly because I don't want to end up bleeding all over my sheets.

eek.. thats what tampons are for!

i sleep in El` boxer shorts...

I sleep in pajamas... mostly because I don't want to end up bleeding all over my sheets.

You don't bleed every day, now do you? If you do, consult a doctor, there is something wrong. If not, what stops you from sleeping naked the rest of the time?

I wear whatever i wore that day, i see no point in changing clothes for BED. RARELY do i not sleep in what i wore *exception formal clothes*

ok, now that somebody else does the same thing, i will tell you that i do the same thing

You don't bleed every day, now do you? If you do, consult a doctor, there is something wrong. If not, what stops you from sleeping naked the rest of the time?

I don't keep track of my period. I should because I am very regular and I could predict it, but I'm too lazy for that. Besides, I have heavy discharge the rest of the time.

Umm...I dont usually admit this in public (come to think of it...I dont even tell the voices in my head that I do this)...but on hot nights i sleep in an all-leather black jumper and during the winter its pink thong and chettah-colored bra for me. Pretty normal, eh?

...ok, for those of you who enlarged the text (CHEATARS!) (no that is not a typo...) (its a Homestar Runner.com thing) (i've gotta stop talking like this) ...for me its almost always b0xx0rz. Nada else-o.

The worst thing is that ever since Ent started using that decapitated Bush avatar, I keep associating him with that image.

The think is, i also associate myself with that (when i look at it) and that's not good. Soon I might invade some soveraign country :D

Invade Canada, liberate them from those aweful trees, (we could make lots of paper for propaganda distribution). I'm sure my brother told me that a british friend of a cousin to his girlfriend swears they have WMD's...so it must be true...

Oh btw,( in case someone is keeping count), I also sleep in the nude, when and where ever possible.

Heh, I am naked as I am typing this .... ^^

Talk about nightmares ...

Jebus, we really didn't need to know that :lol: but speaking of the topic, I do wear boxer shorts while i sleep unless i pass out or something

Ska, are you serious? You want me to sleep naked? You sicken me! :lol: