Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dumbledore

New Guild (looking for startup members) for Adult Players

I'm not saying that this is going to happen today. There are six players involved so far, and we are going to combine resources to create the guild. Whoever has the 40 stat first will be the leader.

Interested in joining?

Adult players,

we have had some discussion about this...

Adult meaning players that are mature and identify as an adult. We do not want to use a meaningless age restriction. There are some players that are very mature at their late teens and others that play this game, and are in their twenties that I would not describe as mature.

We are looking for people who are interesting to chat with, and who have an interest in helping eachother out and having fun.

Guest duey

Ya, I'm interested in joining. It would be great to make some friends in this game, especially people I can relate to IRL. I'm under 30, so I can't join the Elders guild. Why do they have that restriction??? Most countries consider you adult if you're 18 or over. I like dumbledor's idea of no age restriction, just maturity level.

Duey

Thanks Duey,

Just email me at albus_dumbledore1977@yahoo.com and Ill add you (and anyone else that wants to join) to our growing email list.

Just because we don't have an official guild yet, doesnt mean we can't help eachother out. I know that the help of the other guild members have helped me out during game play, and I know that I've helped out some of our other members.

See you online.

Arn't we all kids, atleast in spirit while we waste our time on some internet game?

Arn't we all kids, atleast in spirit while we waste our time on some internet game?

I wouldn't say that we are "wasting" our time on the game...it's more like "deregulating" any spare time we have! :P:D:)

Guest xephon

hello all

i just want to thank dumbledore for this post and show my support to the guild :D:D ..

the idea for the guild started some time ago by 5 players who tried to stop an..."immature" player if you will... from starting a spam session on the newbie channel i was surprised at how well the players were able to bond so quickly and thats why when the idea for the guild came up i decided this was something i wanted to be part of.. :wink: :D

the reason im boring you with this story is that i want to show you the amount of energy these people put into this thing ...when it started their highest stat was 15 and in just a few days they were able to reach 28 .... so even if doesnt happen this month it will happen and i hope at least some of you will consider joining

Really? Who were these 5 people, if you don't mind me asking? And are they all going to join the guild?

-Lyn-

Lyanna, should I put your name down too?

I havent asked the other people if they wanted me to put their names down on the forum list, so I am not going to do this for now.

Till later,

D

Hey all. Snow Dew here to show suppor for Wise Dumbledor's Guild Project.

I remember the N00b spamming because I still have a record of the log I kept. Only that part from the beginning of the fight to the end. LoL. It's good for a laugh or two in rememberance of how even the ignorantest N00b can make an ass of him/herself.

Anywho. I'm still on the list right Dumbledor. ( I though of a new name too by the way. XD you might like it. )

Snow Dew

For sure, you're still on the list, and we're still looking for mature adult members.

What do good guilds have on their web sites that's of any value?

D

Lyanna, should I put your name down too?

I havent asked the other people if they wanted me to put their names down on the forum list, so I am not going to do this for now.

Till later,

D

No, I won't be joining any guild in the game. :) And it's okay...I was just asking for curiosity's sake. Would be interesting to know who helps out on the Newbie Channel nowadays.

-Lyn-

"Adult players"?

Would that be something like

Adult games

Adult pics

Adult movies

No, adult players meaning people that play EL that are mature enough to call themselves an adult. :)

Email albus_dumbledore1977@yahoo.com to join our 'clan'.

:)

No

Well, count me out.

If anyone is looking for a real adult guild, and I mean adult content (well, not pics, but

adultchat), *CO* is the one.