Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starman_Omega

Quest bug!!!!

When we were informed that the quest started at latis, we rushed over. we readthrough it all untill there was only 1 thing left- chamber of commerce. I click on it but nothing happens. what happened here?!?!?!?!?!?! :x :shock: :? :shock: :shock: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

When we were informed that the quest started at latis, we rushed over. we readthrough it all untill there was only 1 thing left- chamber of commerce. I click on it but nothing happens. what happened here?!?!?!?!?!?! :x  :shock:  :?  :shock:  :shock:  :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:  :?:

60521[/snapback]

Same thing Here.

And for what I have found Baris in portland Storage is the second key for the quest but the Portland Storage is Locked so I guess the quest cesed to exist to bad :(

EDIT *************************

Sorry I have found the Storage in Portland and talked to Bais in the backdoor and Bais gave me the quest now I can do it :)

Hopes it helps

Edited by emtor

When we were informed that the quest started at latis, we rushed over. we readthrough it all untill there was only 1 thing left- chamber of commerce. I click on it but nothing happens. (...)

60521[/snapback]

Unfortunately, this is not reproducable with a new character. Does it still happen?

Starman, I have no clue what the problem is. As far as I can see you've completed the quest!?

Kl4uz, please provide some more details. What options do you get when you click on Latis? Have you read through all menus? If so, try to contact me in game.